Surely you have experienced problems of the amount of money spent or earned for what and when.
Using Frugi, you will be able to simply manage all your payments and incomes.
Frugi has been designed in an intuitive way that without any instructions you can manage your budget.
Within three seconds you will be able to insert a transaction, and all calculations are done automatically.
Interestingly, you need considerably more time while jotting it down on paper even if you don’t make any calculations.
- Fully localized
- Simple design for easy use
- Classifying monthly expenses and incomes
- Smart calendar for displaying all items of a day
- Supporting multiple calendars:
Gregorian, Buddhist, Indian, Japanese, Islamic, Persian
- Using smart tags
- Recognizing and extraction of tags based on input data
- Using tags for advanced search
- Presenting statistics in "Tag Cloud" format to see the monthly budget in one glance
- Supporting all monetary units
- Future lists
- Setting alarms to remind future lists
- Displaying one day items with different colors for different days
- Adding/editing items on the calendar
- Showing item differences between two months (current and previous)
- Using multiple accounts
- Balancing transfers from one account to another
- PDF output
- Excel output
- Air print
- Choosing your favorite theme
- Defining the last day of financial month
- Using Passcode and TouchID (finger print) for security
- iCloud Backup
- iCloud Auto Sync
- Today Widget
- add sum of items of current month in compare list
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for over a year. Being super finicky about apps i have to give kudos to this one... ease of use... ease of info transfer... design/layout... options to enter info... etc etc etc
I’m having issues at the moment for the First time, the app won’t open properly, just a blank screen... hope it’s a quick fix I can figure out quickly cause I don’t like any of the other apps out there for keeping track and recording my cash flow
Great App - but sync is an issue
I can’t get this to sync with my iPad, which is frustrating. Still, I use this app mostly on my iPhone to keep track of my balance and track how much I’m spending and on what. It is an excellent app and is very efficient once you’re used to the features. While I don’t “need” the sync to work, it would be nice to occasionally be able to work with on my iPad as well. Regardless, it functions as a great digital checkbook and summary of spending habits.
Not for iPad 4 OR iPhone 8 Plus apparently...
I have tried this app on both of my devices. After entering a bunch of transactions on the iPad, I opened the app on my iPhone expecting to see them there as well. No joy! After working with the app for over an hour, I closed it and decided to check it later. A day later, I check again and still no transactions on iPhone. I go back and look on the iPad, and now everything I enter d there, except for one income transaction, is completely gone. I do NOT have time for this. Call me when it works again. The app looks like a good idea, but it is not working on either of my devices at the moment.
- Iman Ghasempour
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 by Iman Ghasempour
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.