Fruit PestFinder- Fruit Pests in the Western US
By Utah State University
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fruit PestFinder is a handy resource to help identify and control pest problems of temperate fruit crops in the western U.S. The app currently includes over 70 insects and diseases of apple, pear, cherry, peach/nectarine, and plum, with more crop hosts to be added. Discover each pest’s biology, symptoms, and full management recommendations. Also, learn to identify 18 of the most common beneficial insects that target western US fruit pests.
Some useful features:
• 70 tree fruit insects and diseases (apple, pear, cherry, peach/nectarine, plum), with planned additions of small fruit pests, including grapes and berries
• Detailed management recommendations including specific products, updated each year
• Search engine with 4 attributes for quick identification of your plant pest: western US state, plant host, part of the plant affected, and type of problem
• Hundreds of beautiful images
• Mark any pest as a favorite for easy access
• Add notes to any pest, such as biofix date, treatment, general observation, etc.
• SYNC: Automatically sync favorites and notes to iCloud so they show up on all your devices
• UPDATES: Update the app content from within your app at any time to get the latest information and new entries
What's New in Version 2.2
Minor bug fixes
Reduced image sizes (app is now smaller)
Backyard Pesticides support
auto updates on wifi
added Alphabet Scroll for Pest's page
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 74.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Utah State University
- © Utah State University - Extension
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.