Fruit Street delivers the CDC's National Diabetes Prevention Program through telehealth and group video conferencing with registered dietitians, wireless scales, Fitbit, and the Fruit Street mobile application which allows participants to take photos of their food and receive feedback.
• Video conference with your registered dietitian
• Take photos of your food and receive feedback
• Track weight loss program with your wireless scale
• Integrate with the Health app to track active minutes
• Log physical activity and sleep with your health devices like Fitbit, Nokia, iPhone etc.
• Log goals
• Text message with your dietitian
Fruit Street was founded in 2014 by Laurence Girard.
• Added tracker for food and veg.
• Added support for taking picture while offline.
• Allow editing picture after it has been posted.
• Allow editing number of serving.
• Improvements for group call.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to connect doctors and patients
Internet came a few years ago to change a lot the way we communicate one to each other. It's time now to cross the barriers on the medical field. Fruit Street Health will be one of the best ways to help those communications between healthcare providers and their patients, helping also on decreasing the costs of healthcare in very important clinical situations - as obesity for example. Happy to see that now we will have more options to talk to our doctors. Telemedicine is reaching the point of no return, and FruitStreet Health together with Vsee are there to be important players on this market. Congratulations.
Smooth and convenient
The wearable device and smart phone integration is smooth and convenient. I like being able to take pics of my food and provide portion info to my provider. It is a great initial mobile version of a fast growing weight management platform.
Fruitstreet app puts the future of medicine and healthcare right in your pocket with the ability for your doctor or dietician to monitor your health anytime, anywhere, on a 24/7 basis. This is truly a huge step in the evolution of cost effective healthcare!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.