Your children are a dream come true, the time you spend with them is a gift; playing, learning and having fun at the same time is a privilege.
Fruitland is simple and easy to play, especially in groups, it's fun for the whole family.
It has been developed for fun but also for teaching and recognising shapes and colours, counting, following rules, winning and losing.
It takes advantage of touch-screen capabilities (pinch to zoom, pan, swipe, touch, drag) and is not limited to making you turn the wheel because it is the player who moves the piece.
The app has been developed to help only who needs help and asks for it; the help function is not limited to just helping but it teaches the user as well.
- From 1 to 6 players. 6 players can play at the same time! Or on your own against the computer.
- You can give the piece your name so the application will call you by name.
- The game talks, it calls you when it's your turn, it reminds you to move the piece, it cheers and saddens with you and it teaches to count.
- You move the piece, just like a real one, the application will help you and move the piece itself if you don't manage.
- It supports Airplay so you can enjoy experience the game on the widescreen of your AppleTV in your front room, all the controls will remain on your device (you can still turn the wheel, move the piece with a virtual joystick, ask for help . . .) while all players can watch the status of the game on the TV: fantastic!
- Share your achievements on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo.
- Game Center is supported: complete the game in as little time as possible, get the highest score, obtain special medals!
- Coloured and fun graphics, animations, sounds and special effects!
A board game in your pocket with your iPhone, iPad, television, without the risk losing/breaking pieces, cards or other.
A board game that talks as well.
Help the little inhabitants of Fruitland get the smoothie they have always dreamt of!
Try it for Free: search FruitLand NoLimits!
iPhone X optimisation!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is one of a bundle of overpriced apps that my son REALLY wanted to play. Fruit land will not even launch. I am using an iPad mini and there is NO reason that justifies this crash-prone app. Save your money, your time, and children's tears and pass on this one!
- Rudi Pio Loco Boscariol
- 66.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ManualiPc
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.