This app is for you if you are enrolled in an FSAFEDS Health Care FSA, Limited Expense FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA.
This app makes it easy to submit claims for all FSAFEDS benefits, for quick reimbursement or to direct payments to your provider.
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims, and next steps
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am a new user to this program. I signed up to make things easier for myself. I have not received ANY copayment reimbursements from copays I have paid since the start of the year. Thankfully I do receive reimbursements for the medication. I find out I have to gather an EOB for each individual visit and submit this to receive credit. The EOB do Not even show the copayment I paid, but the receipt I attempted to submit shows everything. What is the point of the auto pay option?? I am a very busy, working single mother and if I knew I had to go through all of this I would not have signed up for the program. Every single time I speak with a representative I get different information. After making several attempts to resolve this on top of having a sick child who needs frequent medical attention I hope things go through so I can receive my reimbursements. If I’m paying for the service and not getting it, it’s pointless and hurts me even more financially. Smh!! I will NOT do this again next year.
Easier and faster than before!!!
Just used the app for the first time in 2018. I’ve had FSA for 3 years now and sometimes the previous app was disappointing with the picture and selecting the right type of claim. This app has clearly been FIXED with sensible and clear options and submission options! Love it!!!! It took less than a minute to submit a claim plus all my previous options and selections were available; like a “favorites” feature!!! LOVE IT! Try it. I hardly leave reviews especially not 5 stars but today this app impressed me.
This App makes submitting claims a breeze. Years ago I would have to login on my computer, print a form, fill it out, gather receipts then fax everything and hope I was reimbursed.
Now I can see the status of everything I submitted right from the App. I basically take a photo of the receipt with my phone, push a button in the App and all is submitted right away. It is so simple my Grandma could do it.
Well done FSA!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.