Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is for you if you are enrolled in an FSAFEDS Health Care FSA, Limited Expense FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA.
This app makes it easy to submit claims for all FSAFEDS benefits, for quick reimbursement or to direct payments to your provider.
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims, and next steps
What's New in Version 1.2.0.003
Touch ID is nice. So far, so good. I can view everything as if I were logged on. Once Touch ID is on, I can go to the website from the app without having to key in my PW - nice feature.
Can view claims, submit questions, adjust notifications and/or settings, but I haven't submitted a claim. It's easier to maneuver than the website.
This app has its act together!
With TouchID capability and the ability to submit claim receipts from your camera or your Photo Library this app has all the essentials. Congratulations to the app development team...you truly get it!
So far so good
Pretty easy to use. I'm glad we finally have an app to submit claims. Believe it or not I was submitting claims from my phone using the full website before the app was developed but I'm a super user.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 1.2.0.003
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WageWorks
- © 2016 WageWorks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.