With FSBT Mobile Deposit, you are now able to do your banking remotely by simply taking a picture of your check and uploading the information to First Security Bank & Trust.
· Better user experience – video capture incorporates the latest in mobile imaging technology to guide the user through capture with less bad image returns.
· Faster captures – users simply frame the check in the designated box and the image is captured and processed.
· Better success rate – with video capture, the user no longer has to frame and focus the image, and does not need to tap the camera button. This means the images are generally successfully captured on the first try and have a higher quality rate.
Ratings and Reviews
Whoever they are going through, the software has been down for over 2 weeks. I live 2 hours away from the nearest branch and have had to drive each week to deposit moneys into my account. Check free is the website developer they use. My suggestion is to find a new developer.
Login Keeps Timing Out
Worked great the first time I used it 2 weeks ago. Now it won’t even let me login because it keeps timing out.
- First Security Bank & Trust Co
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 First Security Bank & Trust
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.