The Fetal Surveillance Education Program (FSEP) app is a handy guide, providing easy access to the standardised terms, physiological approach and management of intrapartum cardiotocography. This app is in line with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance (IFS) Clinical Guideline.
This app, which complements the suite of FSEP educational resources, also provides active links to the RANZCOG website, the current RANZCOG IFS Clinical Guideline, the FSEP website and FSEP online programs OFSEP and OFSEPlus.
This app, is a useful guide, aimed at all clinicians involved in antenatal and intrapartum care, providing definitions and CTG examples, including trace descriptions and management.
• Ideal for offline use; once downloaded, no internet connection is needed
• Free updates available as the new IFS guideline is published
• Landscape and portrait views of CTGs
• Available for download on iPhone and iPad
-Fix iOS8 issues
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- 41.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 RANZCOG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.