FSXControl, Control your FSX plane from your device
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you own Flight Simulator X?
The FSXControl app turns your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch into a controller for your airplane in FSX!
FSXControl connects to the flight simulator through our free PC client
(same client as FSXFollow).
- Connects to FSX.
- PC Client provided free (see www.fsxfollow.com).
- Control your plane using the acceleration sensors
- Pause the simulation from your device
- Switch views
- Use Gear, Flaps, Spoilers etc.
- Landing, Panel and Strobe lights can be set
- Reference altitude can be adjusted
- Altitude above ground level displayed
- Easy setup, no entering of ip adress required
- No local network needed
- Installed copy of Flight Simulator X
- Free PC Client must be installed to connect to simulator - download
from website (http://www.fsxcontrol.com)
- Internet access required for PC Client and device.
WHO WE ARE:
PositionGames.com is a software development team based in Europe, specialising in add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator (Windows).
Personalised and friendly support can be found via our support email (email@example.com).
The same free client works with our other FSX and Prepar3d Apps: FSXFollow, FSXControl, FSXPad, FSXWeather, FSXLive etc.
Future updates and additional features added to FSXControl will be free for existing customers.
What's New in Version 3.95
- Control your plane with your finger or pencil
Really good app. I'd like to see more features and abilities but overall great to use!
Really fabulous app. Only thing, I can't get it to connect to FSX.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2016
- Version: 3.95
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeroen van den Belt
- © www.positiongames.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.