If you own Flight Sim World or Microsoft Flight Simulator X or prepar3d, all you need is FSXFollow.
Look at some of the exciting features you get in FSXFollow:
* Easy-to-use interface
* Universal app – works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Connects to FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
* PC Client provided free (see www.fsxfollow.com)
* Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom
* VORs and NDBs visible on Map
* Follow your flight on the go. Not limited to home network only
* Route is shown as a line on the map
* Control your plane from your device, deploy the gear, set the radio, adjust the flaps and many more controls
* Use the App as a second screen using the build in gauges, Altitude, Speed, Direction, Climb and Turn
* Use the Radar screen to orientate yourself, airports and AI traffic are displayed as well
* Initiate failures to show how good you can handle the plane in case of emergency
* Practice Approaches but choosing an airport from the map. Gear, Radios and Flap are configured for landing
* Built in height map for awareness if you fly through mountains
* 24000 Airports with runway data
* View your detailed flight plan
* Control your plane with your fingers or pencil
* Easy setup, no entering of ip address required
* No local network needed
* Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch (FSX only).
* Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
* Free updates and additional features as they become available
* Personalized and friendly customer support via email
Come and grab your slice of freedom. Download FSXFollow now and watch from anywhere as your iDevice turns into a moving map for your simulated flight route.
Have a great flight!
- More Animated Cockpits added
Ratings and Reviews
It simply doesn't work. Downloaded and followed the directions, downloaded the software to my PC, no nothing. Won't connect, wont allow me to create a password, no drop down menu, none of the things the help menu tells me to do are there. Could be its not compatible with Windows 10 but if that's the case , they should have said so. Glad it was not three dollars, at least I didn't lose much, but it was a loss of three dollars. It just doesn't work AT ALL. Not even a little bit.
Very Good Program
I had difficulty connecting with the server when I initially downloaded the app. The App creater promptly emailed me the next morning, worked out the issue and I was able to logon to the server. Since then, I have been flying around the World non-stop and checking my position on my iPad as well as iPhone. This is a great overall addition to both FSX and FS2004 (which I run most of the time). Google maps is also 100 pct. accurate with the positon of the aircraft in Microsoft FSX / FS2004. This makes flying even more fun now that you have a real-time map. Keep up the good work. Hopefully, airspeed and flight planner (GPS) data, time to destination, time from departure can be added to this app in the future.
Problem solved, back to normal.
After trial and error I've figured it out, this may help some of you because it seems to work differently for others and ill give a better description. Download the driver thing or pc client. Load fsxfollow. Set it up for your flight. Exit the fsxfollow. Load fsx follow on computer, then fsx, then your flight meaning your aircraft and everything. The main menu does not seem to work. Now load fsxfollow again and log in. Soon it should show up in any of their apps. Hope that helps. The way it was explained did not help me. Anyway it is a great app. I use it on my ipad mini and iPhone, seems like a virtual glass cockpit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.