FTP File Manager Pro is an intuitive and cost-effective FTP Client for your iOS device. It is very simple to use even for Any Web/Server Admins.
Just enter host id and username and password to connect server.
Quick connect and access all your file with this app
Download and upload file from FTP Server to Local Document drive
Access your Downloaded Document Off Line
●● Features ●●
• Anonymous Login to FTP Server
• Upload files to remote FTP Server
• Delete files from remote FTP Server
• Create folders on remote FTP Server
• Transfer files between device and computer using iTunes Filesharing
• More features coming soon.
• FTP SFTP and FTPS Server Login
• File manager options
●● Other File Manager Features ●●
• Rich Text Editor And Creator
• Multiple Cloud Drive Download and Upload
• Fast, simple and easy to use
• Simple User Interface
• Pdf Scanner And Creater
• WiFI Sharing
• Great and High Quality File Management Feature
• Drawing and Save File
• Pdf Viewer
• image Viewer
●●●● File Manager ●●●●
● File Management Options
• Folder Supported
●●●● Supported File Formats ●●●●
• RTF File
• Web Files
• Zip Files
• Rar Files
●●●● Supported Cloud Drives ●●●●
• My disk
• Sugar Sync
●●●● Content Download Feature ●●●●
• Web Browser
• From other apps
●●●● Supported Cloud drives Features ●●●●
• Upload your Files to different clouds
• Import from clouds
• Export to different Cloud drives
• Download your Files from different clouds
• Download from Web browser
●●●● Other Supported Features ●●●●
• Email multiple Files And Folders
• Download the file from iTunes
• Save Files to your mac Via iTunes
Ratings and Reviews
Connection & UI issues
Tried connecting. Couldn't. "FTP/Server could not be located". (or of a similar message)
Once a bookmark is created - it cannot be edited - which would be acceptable I suppose, if the ability was not suggested by having a "settings cog" to the right of bookmark's title.
Which again, is only a fixable issue. But when you click the settings icon, and it takes you to the "connecting" screen - first thought is that you may have just missed the settings icon and clicked the bookmark. There is no "cancel connection" function and when you are able to go back and make SURE you click the settings icon, and it takes you BACK to the loading server page where you have to wait.. Again......
Apologies for the low rating but it's a paid app and there has to be something of a perfected feel AT LEAST for usability.. even if it's only a buck.
App crashes whenever trying to upload
I can not upload even a single photo the app just crashes right away.
Wasted my money. Going have to go download a different one.
Don’t waste your money
There’s no obvious way to update files. Developer’s website in not completed. I would give No Stars, but app forces me to give 1 star.
- KALPIT GAJERA
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014@Kalpit Gajera™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.