FtpMate is a fully featured FTP client that allows you to access files on remote server. Transfer files between iDevice and/or FTP servers, access and manage remote files, view/edit text files, view PDF and many other file format, play video and music.
FtpMate also supports Dropbox.
• EMAIL - Send documents as email attachments directly using iPhones email accounts.
• POPUP MENU - Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations.
• PROPERTIES -View and change folders and files permissions.
• PDF VIEWER - View PDF files.
• FILE OPERATIONS - Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folders.
• ZIP/EXTRACT - For local files; create archive files and unarchive many common archive formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2.
• TRANSFER MANAGER - Download, upload and transfer files directly between services without required to first download then upload files. Transfers support background mode and will resume if application is closed.
• EASY UPLOAD - If your creating text file or importing photos. FtpMate will automatically upload to the current location.
• CLIPBOARD PASTE - Paste text and photos/images directly to current folder.
• OPEN IN - Open files in apps that support those file types.
• PRINT - Print files using AirPrint.
• TEXT FILES - Create and edit plain text files. (Locally or directly in the cloud)
• PHOTO IMPORT - Take Photos, record movies or import from your Photo Library.
• MEDIA PLAYER - Playback audio and video files.
• THUMBNAILS - Thumbnails are generated for local files: photos, videos and pdf files, thumbnails. Remote files will generate thumbnail after first view.
• iWorks (Pages, numbers, Keynote) ’08 and ’09 (with or without Preview)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• HTML web pages and Web archives (web pages downloaded by Safari)
• PDF Documents.
• RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD.
• Plain text with auto-detection of character encoding. Text files can also be edited.
• Movies (supported file formats by iPhone: MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
• Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, ACC)
• Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
We're always excited to hear form you! If you have any feedback. questions, or concerns, please emails us at:
or visit http://www.imagam.com
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent FTP Client
For a buck, I expected a hastened app with little work done to enhance the user experience.
Fortunately, I was very wrong. Everything about this app, from animations to advanced settings and responsiveness, says time and effort was put in to making it an enjoyable app to use.
I've tried a lot of the lower-priced FTP clients, and a few of the more expensive ones, but this client will be my last. It doesn't just work, but works well and looks good doing it.
A real winner!
Guys, we have a real winner here. I can't believe how polished this app is for a 1.0 version. I love the pics preview (after opening), wish we could see the thumbnail even before opening but there may be technical limitations for that. To the developer, keep up the good work!! :)
Great ftp app!
This works great on my iPad. I have used it with the EasyAcc wi-stor device to move files between two connected devices -- an SD card and a USB flash drive. Highly recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.