Join over 1 million people using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store! Download now and save money!
*** Recently featured on the Fox 5 Atlanta TV station ***
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Tally expenses for a business trip...or keep track of how much you're spending in real-time on vacation" — Fox 5 Atlanta (TV)
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Remove ads
- Fixed cursor that wouldn't move within fields
- Fixed slow loading times / crash on long budgets
- Added social media links to Settings page
Ratings and Reviews
Shiny visualisations of your spending.
Awesome electronic ledger
Can really help a person become more aware about their finances. Bank apps don’t always reflect your current balance. Sometimes a transaction hasn’t hit the account such as when making payments for bills. There are also times where a transaction is pending and that’s because the merchant hasn’t processed it yet. But I believe it’s after 3 business days the pending transaction disappears from your list of transactions. With either of these situations, it always makes us think we have more money than we actually do and we all know that leads to trouble lol. I don’t keep a stack of receipts to reconcile my accounts and I surely do not use a paper ledger anymore. Most people have smartphones and most people are tethered to their phones so the convenience and ease of updating a ledger for your accounts with Fudget is awesome. I gave it four stars because I’m now using the app on an iPhone 6 instead of 7plus and I don’t have the option to add transaction dates. I have to manually type it in the description now. I know the phone is a bit smaller but I know that the transaction date option can still work even on the smaller devices. It’s not that serious. But it’s serious enough for me lol. Honestly If I hadn’t used Fudget on the 7 plus first I’m sure I would be giving it 5 stars but since I did...I have to take away a star. Still an awesome app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and kind words.
To view the date column on your iPhone 6, please tap Options > Show date column
Hope this helps.
I actually use this!
You know all those fancy apps that do this and make that and ooh, bells, whistles! Yeah, it looks awesome the first time you open it, but then it keeps tinkling and whistling at you and you never actually use the dang thing. This is not that. Fudget is ridiculously simple, and hey presto, I use it constantly! I've never had a budget before in my life and now I do. I've been using this steadily for almost a year which is like an eon in my attention span... Squirrel! I am a freelancer, so my pay fluctuates every month. Once I know what I will get paid for next month, I go put in my income. Fudget has saved all my regular expenses, so it puts those in for me. I check them off as I pay them. I don't detail everything, just major expenses including my credit card (paid off monthly) that I use to budget for groceries, eating out, etc. I keep an eye on my card balance and make sure it does not go over my Fudget budget. Easy! Then when I am thinking of spending money on some ridiculous or not so ridiculous thing, I go and check Fudget first. It tells me I can afford a new blender or I need to wait a month and maybe save for it. I also am using this to save for some travel, track my quarterly tax payments. I cannot believe I actually have a budget, but I finally do!
Shiny visualisations of your spending.
- Daniel Connell
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Danny Connell
- In-App Purchases
- Fudget Pro Upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.