Fudget: budget planner & personal finance tracker
By Danny Connell
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 200,000 people who manage their money quickly & simply with Fudget. Download now & start saving money!
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Remove ads
What's New in Version 1.4.8
- Added Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox at any time and then restore later to any device (requires the Fudget Pro Upgrade)
- Added an extra level of data protection. Your data is now securely backed up to persistent storage on your device for extra security
- Added the AED currency symbol
- Improved the usability of switches on the settings page
- Minor bug fixes
I like the ease on adding new entries. The ease of marking it as paid. The calculator feature on the paid app is a great feature. I wish I had a calendar to see when my deposits hit the bank. It would be easier to map out my payments. Or at least a way to put a date on the expenses.
Weekly Budget Add-on
Awesome App, would be cool if you could add a budget directory in a Budget.
I created a budget for a month, and inside that month I can create another budget for a week. And the results would show in its parent directory (month).
The app is easy to use, easy to understand and efficient. I can make numerous lists and arrange them how I want. It gives the feeling of using good fashioned paper while being on your phone and convenient.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 1.4.8
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Connell
- © 2016 Danny Connell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fudget Pro Upgrade$1.99