Formerly Fuel Buddy, Simply Auto is a complete app for car and fleet management. It serves as your car maintenance log like car services, repair, and expenses. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner.
Track Your Fuel log and Vehicle Expenses
• This app helps you to track your vehicle maintenance, fill-ups, mileage, expenses, and trips.
• Capture and upload receipts at the time of fill-ups or later
• Send reports for fill-ups and mileage logs directly from the app
• Various stats and graphs available for you to track fuel efficiency, fuel cost/month, service cost/kilometer, monthly tax-deduction, etc.
• The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
Manage Your Vehicle Maintenance
• Set service reminder by mileage or date
• Add multiple receipts for fill-ups, services, and expenses
• Manage all your vehicle expenses and maintenance reminders for small and medium fleets
• Track your vehicle’s fuel running cost
Track Your Trips and Tax-Deduction
• GPS tracker record all your tax deductible and reimbursable mileage
• Maintains business as well as personal trip log
Instant Back-Up on Cloud
• 100% Instant backup on the cloud
• Sync across multiple devices
Share Data with Multiple Drivers
• Share data instantly with multiple drivers sharing vehicles.
Other Key Features:
• Access your vehicle database on the web at www.simplyauto.app
• Schedule Automated week/monthly reports
• Multiple vehicles supported
• A perfect companion for Uber, Lyft and other rideshares drivers
• Export and import log files as CSV to phone memory or Google Drive
• Supports voice input. So, you can speak and enter values for fill-ups
• Import data directly from aCar. For any other app, we have a self-explanatory guide within the app, or you could write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Multiple settings available to track your data (kilometer, mile, liter, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg (US), mpg (UK))
• Supports partial fill-ups
• Highly customizable screens
• Change the quantity unit for individual fill-ups
Simply Auto offers two types of In-App Purchases
1) GOLD, which is a one time purchase and includes:
• Instantly backup all your data in the cloud
• Sync between multiple devices using the same login
• Get access to your data on the web (www.simplyauto.app)
• Track trips via GPS
• Backup and restore receipts on Google Drive
• Add new service and expense types
• Email your receipts and logs
• Remove Ads
2) PLATINUM, which is a yearly subscription and includes:
• All features of GOLD
• Add unlimited vehicles
• Sync data with unlimited drivers
• Send automated weekly or monthly reports
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Download Simply Auto and make to always have a car assistant and car/bike care tool by your side.
"T & C: http://www.simplyauto.app/Terms2.html"
+ Feedback dialogue to get in touch with support
~ Bug fixes for new dashboard
Ratings and Reviews
The app isn’t terrible but I would like to see the efficiency per tank on each fill up. I would like to see how much each mile cost me on every tank. I would also like to see how much it cost me per mile on each octane. Also it puts the miles per gallon on the wrong fill up. When you enter your data for a fill up, you shouldn’t see miles per gallon because you haven’t ran that tank yet.
Edit: it’s not correct on the dashboard. When I log a tank of gas, it gives me the mileage per gallon on that tank. That’s not correct because I have not ran that tank yet. I try to see the efficiency of the different octanes and chose this app for the graphs and it would help me with this. It’s just not accurate. If I fill up with 87 octane and put those numbers in it gives me the efficiency of the last tank. If that tank was 89 octane then it’s telling me I got 16.5 mikes to the gallon for 87 octane but it was really 89 octane. When I punch in my numbers, the efficiency should be blank until the next fill up. I had an app that did that but yours had more data that I wanted. Same goes for the filling station. The data on that is inaccurate as well.
Ps. I’m not trying to talk to you like you are stupid. I’m just trying to get my point across in words. Thank you for you communication.
Thanks a lot for your review. But most of what you've asked for is already available on the Log screen and the Dashboard (check graphs too). Regarding calculation of efficiency, it uses the amount of qty filled in the current fill up, for more information please look at our FAQ, or you can contact us on email@example.com.
Buggy, Sync erased all my data!
I am very angry at this trash app right now! First off its generally buggy: often ignores the dates I put of I change the date. It's hard to add preexisting pictures. Most terrible though is it's the syncing. I can't believe I paid money for this. I added a bunch of entries online. Then I went to sync it with the phone app it instead moved the older data from my phone to the online database and then completely deleted all data on my phone. Then I stupidly tried to sync again and it deleted all my data everywhere. Fortunately I had an old manual backup on Google drive that I could restore from but then of course I have to do everything I just put in a second time. And the bugs are making it annoying as possible to do so. My worst app purchase. Especially as what i paid for its exactly what is broken!
Very sorry about the issue. Can you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can understand the issue and get it resolved immediately and also help you get back your data.
Great application and great support!!
I had a backup of a number of fuel records for three vehicles and I wanted to use the restore option, but I was having some issues. I emailed the support for this application with my CSV files and Swapnil was able to correct the blank lines in my files and get the records to import into Fuel Buddy.
Thanks to Swapnil for helping me get my data restored and allowing me to be able to use this application without having to manually enter all that information. I really appreciate it.
- Mrigaen Kapadia
- 44.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobifolio
- In-App Purchases
- Simply Auto GOLD $3.99
- Simply Auto PLATINUM $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.