The FUJIFILM Camera Remote is an application provided by FUJIFILM that can operate wireless-equipped digital cameras by remote control to shoot images and to view images and movies in the camera and to transfer them to smartphones or tablets. And it also supports the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. Pair it with your smartphones or tablet devices, it synchronizes "date and time" and/or "location information" of your smartphone or tablet devices with the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In advanced of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphones or tablet device via this application. Bluetooth wireless remote shutter release can be used for cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In addition, firmware update is now supported from your smartphone or tablet devices via Bluetooth without the need of a SD memory card.
-This application provides the following functions:
1. Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
2. Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
3. Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
4. Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
5. Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
6. Synchronizing "date and time" and/or "location information" with the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability
7. Firmware update via a Smartphone to the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
8. Bluetooth wireless remote control camera shutter release is now supported for cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
[Supported cameras and supporting functions]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]
FUJIFILM GFX 50R, X-T3, XF10, X-H1, X-E3
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
FUJIFILM X-T100, X-A5
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4]
FUJIFILM GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F, X-A10, X-A3, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70, X-T10, X-T1, X30, X100T, X-E2(firmware version 3.00 or later),
FinePix XP120, XP90, XP80, S9900W, S9950W, F1000EXR, S1
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3]
FUJIFILM X-E2（firmware version 1.00-2.10）, XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1
FinePix F900EXR, F800EXR, Z2000EXR, Z1100EXR, XP200, XP70, S9400W, S8400W, S8450W, S8200W
[Supporting functions: 1]
FinePix Z1000EXR(*), XP170
*Not compatible with iOS10
[Smartphone System Requirements]
iPhone/iPad/iPod touch: iOS 8.0 - 12.1
*iPad WiFi, iPod touch can not use the Geotagging.
*This application software doesn't guarantee the functions for all the iPhone, iPad and iPodtouch.
*iOS10:Ignore the message of "Security Recommendation" during Wi-Fi setting.
Please use your camera with the latest firmware when using the FUJIFILM Camera Remote App.
Please visit the FUJIFILM website for instructions and to download the latest firmware.
Please Visit FUJIFILM Web pages for more details and usage.
Support for iOS12.
Updates of supported cameras.
Bug Fixes and performance improvements.
*Above feature varies depending on what camera you use.
Ratings and Reviews
Works for me
App has always worked well for me. First with the X-T1 and now with the X-T3 and X100F.
This is an almost completely useless app. Regularly fails to connect to my X-T1, X-T-2, X-Pro2, so what is it made to work with??? By comparison, the app made to work with my Olympus gear just works.
Why not adapt for latest phones?
Since you are updating the app. Why did'nt you adapt if for all phones? It is really not that difficult.
X, XR, Xs, Xs Max are out. Please update for all devices.
- FUJIFILM Corporation
- 38.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FUJIFILM Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.