The Fujitsu Value Calculator App provides a quick way to get information about Fujitsu's broad portfolio and supports in finding appropriate servers, storage arrays or integrated systems. It is a simple to use App which helps to pick out the business advantages and find a solution that suits the requirements of your organization. For better usability the App is divided into different sections:
- The “Value Calculator” module allows a comparison of already existing IT infrastructures with solutions from Fujitsu to figure out potential savings and improvements in performance.- The “Product Finder” module helps you to look for a suitable server or storage system. After selecting some appropriate criteria, adequate PRIMERGY or PRIMEQUEST servers, as well as ETERNUS DX disk storage systems are displayed with a brief description and further information.
- The “Resource Center” module keeps you up-to-date especially when you're on the move. It is your one-stop information center for the latest information on case studies, news, white papers, benchmarks, and much more.
- The “Portfolio- or Use Case” overview provides a detailed insight into all x86 servers as well as PRIMEFLEX integrated systems.
The Fujitsu Value Calculator App is proprietary of Fujitsu. The information and analysis by this tool provide only a rough guideline. Real measured and calculated values may deviate from these results. All given information in the Fujitsu Value Calculator App is subject to change without notice and is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Fujitsu does not make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy or reliability of the tool or the result of the use of the tool. The entire risk of using this tool or data resulting from the use of this tool remains completely with the user.
By downloading and installing the Fujitsu Value Calculator App you agree to the Fujitsu Terms and Conditions (http://docs.ts.fujitsu.com/dl.aspx?id=77ab5bc8-4d0a-404d-904f-707795914ac9).
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo, PRIMERGY and ETERNUS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in Japan and other countries. Other company, product and service names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Designations may be trademarks and/or copyrights of the respective manufacturer, the use of which by third parties for their own purposes may infringe the rights of such owner.
© Fujitsu 2014
- updates at ETERNUS LT Module
- updates at ETERNUS CS800 Module
- updates at ETERNUS CS200c Module
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.