By Fulcrum Mobile Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fulcrum is a hosted mobile forms platform that enables you to build custom apps for capturing information from the field. Design your forms using the intuitive, web-based drag-and-drop designer and deploy to your mobile workforce for gathering information like Text, Photos, SpatialVideo, SpatialAudio, Signatures, Barcodes, GPS Location, and more.
From asset management and inventory to environmental observations, field audits, and inspections, Fulcrum can record whatever you need from the field with full support for offline data collection and mapping. Access your live data feed for real time mapping, or export your data and attachments in a variety of standard formats for further analysis. Fulcrum can be used as a standalone location-based data collection platform or integrated with existing services such as GIS and asset management systems.
# Customize Your Own Forms and Surveys
- Create your own data collection surveys on the web with our easy-to-use form designer.
- Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app.
- Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or link to external GPS units.
- Collect geotagged video or audio for fast, high-quality data collection.
- Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily take inventory and manage assets quickly.
# Use Online or Offline & Sync with the Cloud
- Sync your custom forms down to your mobile device, and push data to the cloud in real-time, or go offline while collecting and sync your data and photos later.
- Attach geotagged photos to your forms.
- Download your imported data to your device to update in the field.
- Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email.
# Share & Collaborate on Data Collected
- Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize on a map to get an up-to-date snapshot of data collection activities.
- Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control.
- Assign work to your team members to dispatch work orders or inspections to specific users.
- Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, GeoJSON, Shapefile, Geodatabase, SpatiaLite, SQLite, and PostGIS.
# Mobile Features
Form field types include:
- Numeric (with range validations)
- Yes/No answer checkbox
- Labels (for instructions)
- Single & multi-choice pick lists
- Spatial Video
- Spatial Audio
- Barcode/QR Scanner
- Date + Time
- Address, with auto population
Other mobile features:
- Collect data offline or online
- Integrate with Zapier (Zapier connects 300+ web apps to Fulcrum to easily move your data and automate tedious tasks.)
- Conditional field visibility + requirement rules
- Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
- Map or List view
- Search & Filter
- Save offline map layers to the mobile app
What's New in Version 2.12.2
* Finally, you can now enter negative numbers in numeric fields on iPhone
* Fix issue where the GPS accuracy value wasn't cleared when the record location was manually re-positioned
* Invoke auto-populate rules when using SETVALUE() on record link fields (note: this is pretty cool)
* Fix timestamps reported for media in add-photo, add-video, and add-audio Data Events.
* Fix issue with creation timestamp written to the metadata of audio recordings
* Write additional metadata to audio and video files when available, including the location and device information
* Write Fulcrum ID and User ID to EXIF metadata on photos, videos, and audio files
* Update translations
* Fix issue with conditions on classification fields
* NEW - Support for making projects optional from the web interface
* NEW - Support for capturing created and updated durations
* NEW - Support for capturing the location of record edits and updates
* NEW - Support for password managers such as 1Password and LastPass on the login screen
* NEW - Media caption UI - it's now easier to enter longer photo captions
* NEW - Added some functions including SETSTATUSHIDDEN(), SETSTATUSREADONLY(), ARRAY(), GROUP(), SORT(), CONTAINS(), and more.
* NEW - Added the ability to switch accounts from the Settings screen
* NEW - The INVALID() function can now be used inside the add-photo, add-video, and add-audio events to prevent the media from being added
* NEW - Added the ability to control the following from Data Events:
* Disable adding photos from the camera roll
* Force record to be sync'd upon save
* Control the minimum accuracy required for the GPS location
* Disable the ability to manually move the record location
* Disable the "Save as Draft" feature
* Control photo and video quality settings
* Fix audio fields now correctly support min/max validations
* Fix crash when fetching a URL with REQUEST() and the HTTP request fails
* Fix bug with image direction in EXIF data when capturing photos in different device orientations
* Fix bug with visibility conditions matching partial classification set items
* Fix rare bug when using SETINTERVAL() in Data Events
* It's now possible to reference sibling repeatable items within calculation fields and data events
* Updated Google Maps
* Hyperlink click events now correctly update calculation fields
* The device name is now reported as the marketing name instead of the system name in photo EXIF and changeset metadata
* Add support for SETVALUE() on Record Link fields.
* Added German and Arabic languages
I use a Fulcrum app in the field. Saves me almost one hour of paperwork per site visit
It is not free app
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 2.12.2
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu
- Seller: Fulcrum Mobile Solutions, LLC
- © Fulcrum Mobile Solutions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.