Full Course for Microsoft Office in HD
By IGOR BYCHKOV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This video course contains MORE than 200 lessons for working with the most popular office software suite, "Microsoft Office 2010". After viewing the course, you will be able to handle any task related to creating and formatting documents. We cover how to work with images, formulas, and even digital certificates in "Microsoft Office 2010".
- the MOST COMPREHENSIVE video course on Office 2010
- standard (640x360) and HD (1024x576) quality
- MORE THAN 200 professionally-recorded video lessons
- goes anywhere you do on your iPod, iPhone and iPad
- supports RETINA Display
You'll find answers to these questions by viewing this video course:
- How do I protect the formatting of a document?
- How do I obtain a Digital ID?
- And how do I digitally sign a document?
- And more, and more, and more…
Become a "Office 2010" pro!
What's New in Version 1.2
- New iOS7 look and feel
- Improved interface and video
- Bug fixes
People! How stupid are you? Can you read?
This app is for people who want to learn how to use office... It is not the actual program! I think there are many people out there that don't actually know how to use it and that is what this app is for... Don't be a hater and read before criticizing... You just make yourself look incredibly unintelligent!
Ok for noobs
This tutorial isn't effective. I read all of it , the information is choppy and very borebones, it teach the noobs the basics of MS office . It just has tips that everyone knows already
Are u from st. Upside town
You made it seem like we could actually write in it. What person needs a lesson on Microsoft word.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 111 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IGOR BYCHKOV
- © Igor Bychkov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Word: The Basics"$1.99
- "Word: Working with documents"$1.99
- "Word: Working with text"$1.99
- "Office 2010: All Lessons"$23.99
- "Word: Working with illustrations"$1.99
- "Excel: The Basics"$1.99
- "Excel: Formulas and Functions"$1.99
- "Word: Working with tables"$1.99
- "Word: Saving and printing"$1.99
- "Excel: Working with table cells"$1.99