Picture-perfect photo importing and metadata editing for your Mac.
Full Frame is a fast, focused app for browsing and importing photos from your camera to your Mac. It works with your memory cards, cameras, iPhone, and iPad. It lets you save your photos directly to your Mac’s file system and attached storage. Videos, too.
No databases, libraries, or clouds between you and your work — just files.
Full Frame comes with a powerful metadata editor and viewer. You can edit metadata after importing, and you can also create metadata presets that are applied to items as you import them.
◆ Full Frame is free to download and try. You can make 100 imports, deletes, and saves each for free. If you decide you like it, you can unlock the app with a one-time purchase of $29.99, or you can pay as you go by purchasing 100 more imports, deletes, and saves for $4.99. ◆
• Import from your memory cards, camera, iPhone, iPad, or storage media — or copy between folders
• View, edit, and add metadata
• Metadata presets: Automatically apply metadata to photos & videos you import — or remove metadata
• Automatically rename photos & videos you import based on their metadata — even file them into sub-folders
• Use the fast, stunning thumbnails view for the big picture — your photos & videos are ordered from newest to oldest, and you can scroll freely around your entire collection without having to wait for thumbnails to load
• Use the slideshow view to get a detailed look at each photo
• Select, import, and delete with customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Import all your new photos & videos at once, or select the ones you want
• Supports all RAW formats that macOS supports: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207972
• Tethered shooting — view new photos & videos as you take them with a connected camera
• Quickly access your recently used folders — Full Frame remembers them
• Open Full Frame right from the Finder and other apps using the included system service
• Play your videos in either the thumbnails view or slideshow view
• Drag and drop into the Finder or Desktop to import
Try Full Frame for free today.
※ See https://inlandsea.cc for image credits.
• macOS Mojave (10.14) is now supported, including its new dark mode.
• Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It's very quick and smooth app. It helped me to manage lots of pictures in my iPhone, SLR and external HD. I strongly recomend this app to someone who takes lots of pictures like me!!
Supposedly you get 100 free imports, then pay if you like it. It doesn’t even work for the first one on my MacBook.
Developer Response ,
Could you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We’d like to figure out whatever problem you’re seeing, but we need more info. Lots of people use Full Frame every day, so chances are it’s something we can resolve.
Great app, but sneaky purchase requirement
This app solves a big challenge I have had trying to sort photos in Finder. I can’t stand Apple’s Photos app and have tried to maintain control over how I file and sort my photos. This app, at first glance, seems to do that very well. I love the seamless interface and tile format. I love the ability to resize the tiles at will and delete right from the interface. The app is simple - doesnt try to do too much, but seems to work very well. The app itself does what it advertises.
Now, the downside………… The app is listed in the app store as “free”, but that only gets you 100 imports or deletions. That will get used up in about 30 minutes if you are sorting or importing a lot of photos, like me. To spring the user with a $40 purchase price to me is outrageous. When the app states “offers in app purchases” I would have thought there are some upgrades or features that might make it even better, but to lure people in, then tell them in order to keep using the app, you have to shell out $40, to me is a deal killer. Either drastically lower the price, or make this truly “free”. Otherwise, it goes in my wastebasket.
Adjust the price or be honest up front and the app itself will get a much better rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.