We’ve all been waiting for the Quickeyboard, a keyboard for iPhone users that will make your typing experience much simpler. You, now, have the numeric keys and the emojis on just one page and one keyboard. Go to the symbol's page with one swipe. Deactivate your least used emojis and customize text replacement features. All that with your information being private.
- Numeric keys are on the same page as the alphabetical keys
- Swipe the most used symbols from the numeric row
- Swipe an emoji and get back to the keyboard without switching from keyboard page to another
- Deactivate the emojis that you do not use
- Swipe the symbols from the Symbol’s page (Symbol’s page in QuicKeyboard is only one page and not two pages like the regular keyboard)
- Symbols (% # * = etc.) fit on one page. (not two pages like default keyboards)
- Text replacement feature which makes it easier to replace full phrases by shortcuts
- Possibility to add all your contacts to the predictive dictionary
- Memorizes your most used phrases and makes the future predictions better and typing faster
- Information is private and nothing is transmitted to any server since you can use the keyboard without allowing full access. Only if you allow full access you can help us track any bugs in the app to make the keyboard even better
- Other Languages are coming soon
Finally, a keyboard that makes your typing experience much easier.
Since the keyboard is smaller than the original one, you might click some characters by mistake in the few first weeks, but once you get used to it, the time-saving you get for having everything in one place is awesome.
- iPhone X Max, XR compatibility
- Prediction optimization
- iOS 12 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
After using this keyboard a few days it seems to work good. just updated it yesterday so I think they may be comitted to keep making it better. The only change I would like is for the keys to be a little larger.
Don't install it
The keyboard is not bad, it looks very nice but is so frustrating when I'm typing because it's difficult to type, I press the buttons and it doesn't type, I have to write and erase the words like 3 or 4 times, this problem is happening also to my wife and my friends and they're going to delete the app and me too
Sorry to hear this from you. QuicKeyboard is in beta mode and it will keep on improving until it will be bug free. Can you please make new updates and give us more feedback about the problem you are facing.
Does not stay on.
When choosing this keyboard by using the globe icon the keyboard does not show up on tge screen.
K. Will do.
Stays on now.
Our App faced a major bug in our latest update and now it is resolved. Can you please update the new version and let us know your feedback about the new Version.
- Music or Media Holding
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music or Media Holding
- In-App Purchases
- "Full Keyboard" $1.99
- "Full Keyboard" $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.