Full of Stars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FEATURED BY APPLE WORLDWIDE ***
*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.
When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scatter across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a hand-crafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyłowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
What's New in Version 2.2
Full of Stars v.2.2
- story restart button in 'Story Select' screen.
- low battery / incoming call pause,
- 2 new achievements,
- one more Jayson scene bug fixed,
- Blue Sector scene bugs fixed,
Full of Stars v.2.1
- Alien Shipyard scene blocker fixed,
- onboarding Jayson bug fixed,
- new dialogs added in "Heaven's Gate" section,
- "Scene did not set episode ID" bug fix,
- "retrieve Dr. Darwin's device" bug fixed.
- minor bugs and exploits fixed.
Full of Stars v.2.0
- new destination points and galaxy map!
- new storyline,
- new captain EXPLORER,
- ancient alien race,
- new gameplay features (lava planets, solar winds, alien structures),
- new achievements
- expand Blue Sector to level 6
- two new specialists
- tons of bug fixes and improvements
- UI improvements
- loading optimization for older devices
- levels difficulty tweaks
- spelling corrections
Still, need to be fixed in upcoming updates:
- crash on starting the flight
- bug with "destroy n moons" challenge
- sound problems
- rendering optimization for low memory devices
- other issues
If you spot any bugs or issues please write to us at email@example.com
Thank you for playing our game!
*** LOGOUT ***
I'm actually kinda surprised
I just downloaded the update, I saw new bugs fixed and I was almost shaking with anticipation to see what was new. I opened up the first campaign and after completing the game 30 times all I wanted was to get more people to the blue sector. The story itself is kind of fast so I'm not going to bender on the grim details. I did the first campaign like lastly stated and because I've seen the exact same dialogue over a thousand times I skipped over if and said "can't help you, I need to evacuate!" Afterwards it didn't fill my ship with likeminded refugees and just put me on a pathway to new Tokyo (I chose that as the destination "to go") and as soon as I tried to do a warp drive or use one of those energy cells to fly I was kicked out of the app, felt strange and so I decided to write a review for the app explaining my troubles and experiences. Before this update I'd give the app a 9/10, so many dialogue errors and misspellings my English teacher would have a field day with the makers of this app.
The game is challenging but it really fun.i know it sound like I am a sell out but your decision is the game decide. Good Luck pilot
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 320 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ARS THANEA ROZBICKI SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWO AKCYJNA
- © ATGames / Ars Thanea S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 70 Idium Crystals$1.99
- Unlimited Core$3.99
- 250 Idium Crystals$4.99
- Remove Upgrade Caps$3.99
- Captain 2 - Explorer$3.99
- 750 Idium Crystals$9.99
- 2000 Idium Crystals$19.99
- 10000 Idium Crystals$59.99
- 250 Idium Crystals$3.99