Full of Stars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** FEATURED BY APPLE WORLDWIDE ***
*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.
When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scatter across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a hand-crafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyłowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
What's New in Version 2.5
Full of Stars v.2.5
- critical crash fix,
- 2 new superhard achievements,
- a couple of hidden scenes added,
- scenes bugs fixed.
Full of Stars v.2.3
- another Jayson bug fixed,
- minor bugs and exploits fixed.
Full of Stars v.2.2
- story restart button in 'Story Select' screen.
- low battery / incoming call pause,
- 2 new achievements,
- one more Jayson scene bug fixed,
- Blue Sector scene bugs fixed,
Full of Stars v.2.1
- Alien Shipyard scene blocker fixed,
- onboarding Jayson bug fixed,
- new dialogs added in "Heaven's Gate" section,
- "Scene did not set episode ID" bug fix,
- "retrieve Dr. Darwin's device" bug fixed.
- minor bugs and exploits fixed.
Full of Stars v.2.0
- new destination points and galaxy map!
- new storyline,
- new captain EXPLORER,
- ancient alien race,
- new gameplay features (lava planets, solar winds, alien structures),
- new achievements
- expand Blue Sector to level 6
- two new specialists
- tons of bug fixes and improvements
- UI improvements
- loading optimization for older devices
- levels difficulty tweaks
- spelling corrections
Still, need to be fixed in upcoming updates:
- crash on starting the flight
- bug with "destroy n moons" challenge
- sound problems
- rendering optimization for low memory devices
- other issues
If you spot any bugs or issues please write to us at email@example.com
Thank you for playing our game!
*** LOGOUT ***
I wanted to like it
I really really really wanted to like this game, because it's a really good game made by developers who care more about getting paid than player experience. Every time you crash (and you'll crash a lot.) if you don't have one of the multiple types on in game currency, you have to watch an ad. In the last 10 minutes of play, I counted and I had to watch 17 ads. In 10 minutes. And there's no "pay for ad-free game" option. You can buy more in game currency though. The game seems to be set up to make you fail constantly which would be fine if I didn't have to watch ads constantly just to play. God forbid you get a text or any notification because you'll most likely crash. And then watch an ad. So if you are a fan of mobile game ads and have no friends texting, this game is for you. Unfortunately, I will be uninstalling it, which is a real shame because it's such a good game in a garbage shell.
Has potential, but needs some serious work on bugs and mechanics
There is a bug during the explorer storyline where you are given the option to nuke the space monster and when you select that option, the game freaks out and crashes. And upon reload, you are back at the previous checkpoint, but any idium, crystals, or leader points you spent in the previous attempt is still missing. I want to nuke the monster, it's an achievement. But I can't get to that point, the game just won't stop crashing.
On top of that, I think it would be better to have a tiered crash or health system, so one crash causes you to go into the decision events. The ship has shields, but only for battles? it's weird. And the left hand side of the screen has some touch sensitivity problems because the ship doesn't respond as well to that side.
Other than that, it's fun.
Great game if you stay loyal
I gave it five stars because this game definitely has potential. I love space, so I love this game it has a great story and good controls along with a good give and take ratio. The more you give the more you'll get from this game. It takes awhile to get the explorer story but it's worth it. There could be more encounters or problems when you crash in general but overall I like it. The building of your ship is good but there should be more customization. For example, you could design your ship to be faster, more control, less drag, more room, etc. but like I said, it's great.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 323 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ARS THANEA ROZBICKI SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWO AKCYJNA
- © ATGames / Ars Thanea S.A.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 70 Idium Crystals$1.99
- Unlimited Core$3.99
- 250 Idium Crystals$4.99
- Remove Upgrade Caps$3.99
- 750 Idium Crystals$9.99
- Captain 2 - Explorer$3.99
- 2000 Idium Crystals$19.99
- 10000 Idium Crystals$59.99
- 250 Idium Crystals$3.99