Full Screen Private Browsing Web Browser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN for FREE! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
In addition this app is COMPLETELY FREE and works on iPhone, iPod and iPAD! so get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in Google, Yahoo or Bing search homepage.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Completely FREE (and no annoying ads bar!)
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 10.2
A bugfix and stability update:
- Fixes issue with autocomplete when tapping on certain form fields
- Fixed a issue with multiple popup alerts stacking
- reduced download size and minor performance increase
All love for your app is gone!
It worked great for my purposes. And I had originally given this app a five-star rating. However, like many of the latest reviews, since the update I've not been able to access even my gmail account, far less any other website! The apparent reason? The enabling of cookies. Please fix.
UPDATE: Since the update. All email problems have been rectified. Works perfectly now. So now it's back up to my original five star rating.
I really love using this app it's just amazing.
Update fixed photo loading issue but....
Not sure what happened but the mobile version of Facebook will no longer load, whether private is active or not. Desktop mode works fine but is clunky. Mobile just loads a blank white screen over and over. Deleted and reinstalled app, no change.
The previous issue was if you log into Facebook, your account opens and all looks fine. Moments later though, links won't open and you get a spinning wheel. Refresh the page, and you're logged out. Log in again and it seems fine, but this is annoying. Happens EVERY TIME.
After waiting a long time for a good Safari substitute, this browser actually works and delivers privacy as well!!
Have been using it for a couple of months now, and am very satisfied with its performance!
Just remember folks, if you let the iPad fall asleep, then the browser will close and wipe everything along with your open webpage.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 10.2
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda HK Limited
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.