Full Screen Private Browsing for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the PRO Edition of our most popular private web browser! With improved minimalist design for iPhone and iPod. Improved speed on iPhone and iPad with Retina Display!
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
So get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in ask/google search home.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 3.9
-= V3.9 =-
- Improved launch images
- Fixed crash when running on iOS 5
-= V3.8 =-
- Added iOS 8 Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
What else is there? Oh!
When it, ugh!
And you know how it just does...
And the screen space!
Oh, the fullscreen!
Okay. I was just messing around. Like any good product, this has its flaws, like when there are ads that show in the form of a popup, you completely lose your link to the previous site. You have to hit back a lot of times to get to the start, only to find out that when you hit forward, you only see the ad. These ads can redirect you to the App Store, which causes you to lose your progress on the manga you're secretly reading, because no one else in your friend group likes it, but you read it anyway, 'cause you, for some reason, are entertained by it. They'll never understand! *Clears throat*
Well, it does what it claims to do, plus you can always just search through the manga's pages to find where you were at. It's inconvenient, but I can deal with it, so you still get 5 stars. My phone also locks after minute.
Great stealth browser
Keeps sites from tracking u, whether its privacy, to avoid sales mentions or paywalls etc. Upgraded to paid version after testing free to avoid banner ads.
Note to maintain local privacy there is no history and even switching aps wipes the page you were on.
It's a private browser and works as well if not better than any. And when you close it and reopen it starts from scratch and really gives you a sense of security. Bravo.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.