Full Screen Private Browsing White - Web Browser for iPhone & iPad
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the PRO Edition of our most popular private web browser! With improved minimalist design for iPhone and iPod. Improved speed on iPhone and iPad with Retina Display!
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
So get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in ask/google search home.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
What's New in Version 4.3
-= V4.3 =-
- Fixed UI Glitches
- iOS 8 Support
- iPhone 6 Native Resolution
- Improved Bookmarks
-= V3.9 =-
- Improved launch images
- Fixed crash when running on iOS 5
-= V3.8 =-
- Added iOS 8 Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
-= V3.7 =-
- Fixed address bar landscape orientation on iPad
-= V3.6 =-
-= V3.5 =-
- Fixed landscape orientation alignment
- Improved loading speed
- New localizations in thai and portuguese
-= V3.4 =-
- Fixed alignment issue in the Bookmarks page
- Improved update notifications
- Improved UI animations
-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
Good browser, however,
I haven't used it long enough to give it a ***** star rating. It might very well be worthy of such a rating, however, I feel obligated to just give it a **** star rating at the moment.
Having said the above, I will edit this review in a few months (I'll note it on my calendar) and rate it more precisely. From what I've experienced so far, I can say it appears to be a top-line browser and performs as advertised (pun intended). The absent of advertisements and such makes this the browser I use for all new searches; I use Safari most of the time right now (that will change as I add more websites here) because of the large website locations stored in that browser...
That's it for now. Thanks for reading my review...
private browsing I trust
This supports all the websites I've visited as well as the built in Safari, but sends anonymous user info, does not save history and even clears the screen on exit, so browsed pages never show up again after switching away or locking the phone. Brilliant!
The one feature that would up my rating to like 10, would be an option to only play audio locally, bypassing any greedy AirPlay devices that have been turned on, allowing for secure local listening as well as browsing.
Small Footprint Great
For someone waiting until January to finally upgrade from a 4S, running under a VPN due to "hacks" that Apple's engineers can't solve and observing that Safari increases the problems, this app seems perfect. However, this is first day so may just not know the fix, but displeased with Google showing up and no Duck search engine. Great on memory and battery though. And price right.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 14, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.