Full Term - Contraction Timer & Pregnancy Toolkit
By Mustansir Golawala
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Setup Contraction Alerts based on the 5-1-1 rule or customize to suit your needs
* Track breaking of waters
* Add a note to any contraction
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Apple Watch Support
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Setup Reminders to make sure you count kicks at the same time every day!
* Email Kick counting history
* Customize the session length or the number of kicks counted per session
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Track your weight gain progress through your Pregnancy
* Enter Due date information to Weight Gain for Pregnancy Week
* Attach notes to each weight entry
* Setup reminders to take your weight at the same time each week
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Dark Theme Mode for use in low light conditions to decrease eye strain
What's New in Version 3.5.0
- WatchOS 2 & 3 support.
- New & Improved Reference section
- Shortcuts to tools via Force Touch on Application icon
- Increased range of options for Contraction Alerts
- Multiple compatibility improvements and bug fixes
Cool app to use to monitor and record you're contractions. The reason why I'm giving it a 3 star rating and not 5 is because I use this app on my Apple Watch Series 1 and it is ALWAYS slow at starting up. I can press the 'start' button 8 times before it actually starts to work and by the time it does start my contraction has passed. I'm not quite sure if it's my watch that's slow or the app, however, I don't have this issue with any other apps. Aside from the slowness, it's a fabulous app! I show my doctor at every visit and it helps him gain further insight into my pregnancy.
I used this app to time my contractions for 7 hours, up until I got to the hospital. Super easy to use. Clear graphs. Also includes some useful reference material to read up on. Highly recommended!
Has been great for counting kicks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 68.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Support App & Disable Ads$0.99