Full Term - Labor Contraction Timer
By Mustansir Golawala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a handy reference that you can use to get a rule of thumb estimate of your progress through labor. You can also configure the duration you wish to keep track of based on your needs.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Add a note to any contraction
* View your list of contractions in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Rule-of-thumb reference included to monitor your contraction progress
What's New in Version 2.1.2
* Fix for iPod Touch users
* Minor fix for rare issue with iPad users who do not have a mail account configured
Last minute download
My wife began her contractions and I started using the built in timer but was unsatisfied. In those hectic moments I wanted something easy to understand and operate. This fit the bill perfectly. Highly recommended. You can even forward yourself
All the data afterwards to keep.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.