Full Term - Labor Contraction Timer, Pregnancy Reference & Kick Counter
By Mustansir Golawala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Add a note to any contraction
* View your list of contractions in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Email Kick counting history
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- You can now manually create contraction entries
- Fixed bug where users with older iOS versions were unable to return to timer screen after editing the last contraction
- Minor bug fixes in the new Kick Counter & Reference sections
- Fixed Spelling errors and typos
Doesn't get better
Easy and so helpful. When you're in pain from contractions is so easy to lose track of time. Here your pushing start and stop. Nurses and my docs loved the knowing where I was in time and duration when I went into preterm labor. This app saved a lot of time for us. And we were able to stop our labor. Now, I am not saying it was BECAUSE of the app. But it sure helped.
Just press start/stop, app does the rest!
This app, besides having so much pregnancy info, is so helpful for timing contractions, how long they last and how far apart they are, gives you stats for the last hour and also last 6 hours. Very easy and helpful, also liked the option to prompt to ask for contraction intensity.
The Best Contraction App!
This app is perfect for me, a first time mom in her 38th week of gestation. There's a timer, but you can also manually add "data" (increments of five seconds). Full Term also allows you to view different stats - frequency graph, intensity graph, etc. I love that there's an option to add notes & plenty of info - from prenatal to postnatal. Simply put, this app is essential!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 04, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- cup of coffee for the developer$0.99