Full Term - Labor Contraction Timer, Pregnancy Reference & Kick Counter
By Mustansir Golawala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Add a note to any contraction
* View your list of contractions in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Email Kick counting history
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
What's New in Version 3.0.1
The biggest single update to Full Term since its Launch!
- Added a full featured Fetal kick counter
- Improved & Expanded Reference section
- Improved Settings view
- Minor UI improvements such as swipe to delete entries
No-frills App but still Great!
I never write reviews but this is an extremely functional app for childbirth. It is no-frills and no cost, but offers everything needed for labor and a wealth of info for post birth. There are plenty of nicely designed child birth apps that I have looked at, but nearly all cost money to open up useful options and the designs often sacrifice the amount of useful info presented so the app appears clean and has personality. Personally I don't care about any of that when the kid comes, just if the info is available for quick reference and that the contraction timer is solid. This one is the one my wife and I trust b/c it just gets down to the business of birthing.
I remembered with my first child how difficult it was to keep track of contractions. I had quite a long time before active labor so if my husband napped and woke up to ask me how things were going, I couldn't tell him. I kept forgetting to log the start or end time and intensity. I guess I had other things on my mind. This app worked wonders for this last pregnancy. Tracking contractions was there easiest part. I am so happy to have found it.
Lived this app for baby 1. Just downloaded it again after a year in a half and it is even slicker and better than before. Thanks for helping out with such a hand app. The app is free, but inside you can buy the developer a cup of coffee. After you use it, I think you will want to buy him a cup for $0.99. I definitely bought him one!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- cup of coffee for the developer$0.99