Full Term - Labor Contraction Timer, Pregnancy Reference & Kick Counter
By Mustansir Golawala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Add a note to any contraction
* View your list of contractions in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Email Kick counting history
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- You can now manually create contraction entries
- Fixed bug where users with older iOS versions were unable to return to timer screen after editing the last contraction
- Minor bug fixes in the new Kick Counter & Reference sections
- Fixed Spelling errors and typos
Simple and useful. Wish we had downloaded it earlier but it was a huge help in determining when to head to the hospital and in that whirlwind, we had a real chart we could share with the nurses--there is already to much to remember in those last few hours.
simple, effective, no stupid ads!
This is the app to use. It's well designed and coded, is effective and easy to use and doesn't have revenue generating built into it...I wish all apps were like this!!
Just what I needed
Found this app as contractions started. Quick. Simple. Easy to use. Really helped. Thank you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 04, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- cup of coffee for the developer$0.99