Full Term - Labor Contraction Timer
By Mustansir Golawala
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a handy reference that you can use to get a rule of thumb estimate of your progress through labor. You can also configure the duration you wish to keep track of based on your needs.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Add a note to any contraction
* View your list of contractions in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Rule-of-thumb reference included to monitor your contraction progress
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Minor fix to properly enable iPad support
Crazy useful for last minute need
I needed to time my contractions to decided whether or not to go to the hospital but in the heat of the moment a clock was not at all concerning to me. In searching for an app to keep track for me, this was the first to pop up and so far the most effective. I've been using it all day now. The graphs are also very helpful in determining trends in labor pains. I'm pleased that it is so easy to use and resourceful.
Very helpful app
I really liked the app n it helps me a lot to track my contractions with the useful informations it offers
Nice for keeping track and for reference
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mustansir Golawala
- © Mustansir Golawala
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.