Stream Music to any network* connected devices such as an Xbox 360**, Xbox One**, Sony TVs, AppleTV or DLNA compliant devices***.
Also supports music from Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, or any music app.
- Skip/Forward & Volume controls
- Landscape layout
- Swipe Album cover to go through playback history
- Tap the Album cover to quickly select music from your iPod library
- Start playing music with your favorite music app
- Launch the MusicFlow app
- Bring up the iOS Multitasking interface and tap the AirPlay button
- Select your device from the list of AirPlay devices
*The app requires your iOS device to be connected to the same local network as your Airplay or DLNA device.
** You cannot stream music and play a video game at the same time. It's a restriction imposed by Microsoft.
*** PS3 & PS4 are NOT supported at this time. Sony has not exposed the required DLNA profiles yet.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not worth it at all doesn’t work and when to try to ask for help no one replies
I was able to play my Apple Music to Xbox one, Xbox automatically open Groove Music to get the sound out. Just launch app like it says and search your tv or Xbox from Apple Music player streaming devices don’t look for a cast option in the Musicflow app because it doesn’t not have one. All this app does it allows the Xbox to show up in the airplay list in the Apple Music player.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.