Meet your new favorite contact management tool, FullContact.
FullContact is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most -relationships. Truly multi-platform, FullContact syncs your contacts across your devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices) as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and Twitter).
Why use FullContact?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
Do even MORE with FullContact Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Capture email signatures in Gmail/Inbox - Automatically update your contacts from their email signatures when you're using a Gmail account.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Chose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
FullContact is free to download and use, and FullContact Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can update or cancel your subscription via the iOS App Store after purchase.
FullContact in the Press:
“Your One True Contact Bible” --TheNextWeb
“Productivity Apps to Help You Rule the Office” --TechCrunch
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This week, we have great news for our Teams users - the smart tags feature is out! You can now search for Team contacts with missing information, such as tags, name, and more! Additionally, we are releasing multiple bug fixes and improvements for both individual and Teams users.
Have a feature request? Want to let us know about a bug you found? Send any feedback to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly!
Ratings and Reviews
Zero help if you’re not paying.
I added three business cards to the system just yesterday. I didn’t really check to make sure that they fully cleared but I got confirmations on All three after putting them in the system so I assumed they were good. The number of cards I had left available in the free plan decreased And that was enough confirmation for me that everything went smoothly. Cards in the trash. Come to the contacts up in all contacts today my number is still the same as if the three contacts were fully loaded, however zero contacts were in for yesterday. I don’t care if it’s a glitch It might never happen again. But it’s enough to make me never want to use your product again.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, could you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org? We'll be happy to add more card scans and investigate in what might have happened. Thanks!
Perfection is a must
As an EA, I have to enter in all business cards for my execs. I loathe this task. I seek perfection and so do they when it comes to having their contacts entered in right. I tried the first 10 is free. Unfortunately, I found 4 errors in my contacts. Paying attention to detail is important. I’d hope they didn’t just miss a few things intentionally because of the first 10 is free and that the paid subscription is perfect because I don’t want to have to go back into entering my own contacts.
Still trying to decide if we should pay for the subscription.
I like it!
I really like the application but for some reason I continue to have trouble with the syncing. I never get it setup the way I want it. I have a CRM and wish FullContact would work with it as far as syncing. I do know that there are many contact apps on the market and none of them are perfect but FullContact comes much closer than the others I have tried. It would be great if FullContact would allow scheduling with Outlook. It may seem redundant but it wouldn’t be. Outlook has taken so much of their concentration away from their contacts part of the programming that it would be a wonderful integration to work with.
- FullContact Inc.
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FullContact Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- Premium (Annual) $99.99
- Pack of 100 business cards $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.