Meet your new favorite contact management tool, FullContact.
FullContact is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most -relationships. Truly multi-platform, FullContact syncs your contacts across your devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices) as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and Twitter).
Why use FullContact?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
Do even MORE with FullContact Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Capture email signatures in Gmail/Inbox - Automatically update your contacts from their email signatures when you're using a Gmail account.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Choose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
FullContact is free to download and use, and FullContact Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
FullContact in the Press:
“Your One True Contact Bible” --TheNextWeb
“Productivity Apps to Help You Rule the Office” --TechCrunch
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at email@example.com!
We have added a business card section for your scanned cards! The section shows any cards queued, uploaded, transcribing, or over quota. Scan some cards and let us know how it works!
We have also improved our privacy/consent section where some titles were broken. If you experienced a reauthorization error when logging out, this should no longer happen! LinkedIn links now open in LinkedIn app instead of the web browser.
Have a feature request? Want to let us know about a bug you found? Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you shortly!
Ratings and Reviews
Zero help if you’re not paying.
I added three business cards to the system just yesterday. I didn’t really check to make sure that they fully cleared but I got confirmations on All three after putting them in the system so I assumed they were good. The number of cards I had left available in the free plan decreased And that was enough confirmation for me that everything went smoothly. Cards in the trash. Come to the contacts up in all contacts today my number is still the same as if the three contacts were fully loaded, however zero contacts were in for yesterday. I don’t care if it’s a glitch It might never happen again. But it’s enough to make me never want to use your product again.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, could you please reach out to email@example.com? We'll be happy to add more card scans and investigate in what might have happened. Thanks!
I’ve been using FullContact now for a couple of years. Transcription by a real person is way more accurate than OCR card scanners, especially when people seem to insist on using light print on dark color cards with font so small you can hardly see it with a magnifying glass. Adding tags to contacts is very helpful, I can search by tag to find contacts that I met at the same business meeting or are in the same kind of work.
Developer Response ,
This is exactly the kind of feedback which makes us accomplish more. Thanks for inspiring us!
Perfection is a must
As an EA, I have to enter in all business cards for my execs. I loathe this task. I seek perfection and so do they when it comes to having their contacts entered in right. I tried the first 10 is free. Unfortunately, I found 4 errors in my contacts. Paying attention to detail is important. I’d hope they didn’t just miss a few things intentionally because of the first 10 is free and that the paid subscription is perfect because I don’t want to have to go back into entering my own contacts.
Still trying to decide if we should pay for the subscription.
- FullContact Inc.
- 77.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FullContact Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- Premium (Annual) $99.99
- Pack of 100 business cards $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.