By Fullscreen, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fullscreen named Best of App Store on Apple TV® and iPad® for 2016!
Try 1 week free - cancel anytime. Stream it all without commercials. Subscribe now on your iPhone® or iPad®.
Watch exclusives series, talk shows and movies featuring your favorite stars every week on Fullscreen. A free trial gets you instant access to thousands of hours of content. With our mood search, find something to watch for every moment.
• Watch new episodes weekly of talk series like “Shane and Friends” with Shane Dawson, “Not Too Deep” with Grace Helbig, and “Zall Good” with Alexis G. Zall.
• Watch movies and original shows featuring some of your favorites personalities, including Brandon Rogers’ “Magic Funhouse,” Amanda Cerny in Bret Easton Ellis’ “The Deleted,” Andrea Russett in her Snapchat film “Sickhouse,” “The Outfield” with Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier, “Dirty 30” with Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart and Hannah Hart, “Jack & Dean of All Trades” with Jack Howard & Dean Dobbs, and the all-new “Lady Bits with Lauren Giraldo.”
• Reconnect with old favorites like “Mean Girls,” “13 Going On 30,” “Glee,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Parks & Recreation,” “Chappelle’s Show,” “Daria,” “Dawson’s Creek,” and other titles, with new ones added each month.
• Find content to fit your every mood with our mood search feature.
• Create, edit and share memorable moments with custom GIFs.
Membership Purchase Information:
• After you have confirmed purchasing the membership and once your free trial is complete, your account will automatically be charged.
• The monthly membership automatically renews unless you cancel at least 24-hours before the end of the current period from your account settings.
• You can cancel anytime. Membership will continue through the remainder of the current billing cycle.
• Due to licensing restrictions, content availability may vary by location and will change from time to time.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
It’s now easier than ever to connect with the shows you love on Fullscreen. Your home feed now has an automatic scroll to help you find new content, and you can pick back up between binge sessions with a newly added “Continue Watching” shortcut. Plus, even more great content has arrived on the app - “Parks & Recreation,” “Reno 911!,” and movies like “Mean Girls,” “Blue Crush,” and “Shakespeare in Love” are all available to stream now.
a complete lack of new, popular content - sadly 😢
I'm just going to level with you, I got a free subscription for a year from AT&T and as you can see, I rated three stars. Which means, if I paid for this - I'd be really unhappy.
The list of programs and movies you're able to watch is pretty much rubbish. It's not even like having a premium channel on cable or satellite in my opinion because there's a complete lack of new, popular content.
I realize this priced as if it were 'Netflix-Lite', but I'm of the opinion; why pay one penny if you're never, ever going to use it?
Great content, but…
I really hate the fact that when I'm browsing and I click on a cover to read the synopsis, the movie or show starts playing immediately and if after reading the synopsis I decide NOT to watch it, it'll forever linger in my continue watching! So I manually have to forward it to the very end. Fix it to where it doesn't auto play immediately after choosing a title.
Amazing customer service
I had a login issue, so I emailed and within hours they fixed the problem (I wrote .con instead of .com)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 92.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fullscreen, Inc.
- © Fullscreen, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Fullscreen Membership$5.99