See the number of days countdown until your favorite holiday or custom recurring event by using multitouch gestures to resize/rotate/position an event. See animated objects that get bigger as each day gets closer, listen to music (built-in or your own), change background pictures, set alerts, more.
• Watch the number of days countdown until the holidays of Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter or add your own custom recurring events.
• Use multitouch gestures for each event to change the size, position, and rotation. Up to 8 events can be displayed on the screen at once.
• Select one of the built-in soundtracks (Includes Halloween/Christmas songs), or pick music from your own music library. The title and album art of the playing song are displayed.
• Event properties include name, date, recurring status, note, enable notifications, background image, text color, and animated object. Double tap an event to display the properties.
• Rearrange events as you prefer, select music, change the overall background picture (or use the default picture of Kauai) and save the entire layout for later retrieval.
• Update your Facebook status with the days to an event.
• Several arrangement presents to organize the display of your events.
• Customized options for text alerts so you can be notified when your event is coming up. Select the alert time and sound.
• Recurring options include never, weekly, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, month, year, by the day of the month, or with a custom day interval.
• Change each event’s animated object, freeze the animation, or hide the animated object. Tap to play a sound.
• Display all events in a list sorted by date, name or enabled status.
• Portrait/Landscape modes supported.
This is a free interactive holiday and event program that is ad supported. Visit our Web site at www.EnergizeSoftware.com to see the other programs that we offer or to leave comments and suggestions.
• Added a Christmas Tree as an additional animated object.
Ratings and Reviews
What a very cute countdown! I've loved countdowns since before there were countdowns! Lol anywhoo, I love these four holidays, and it's nice they'r already out and counting down for me. All I had to do was add a couple for birthdays!! And it's free! Others you're probably going to have to pay... One negative but still 5 stars: can you add thanksgiving and fourth of July icons and music? ( well maybe just icons for thanksgiving... some awesome leaf pictures and a cornucopia! America! America! music and pictures!) oh and a generic bday cake? That's it!
This is a very enjoyable way to countdown your favorite holidays! I like all the ways I can customize each one of my special days and watch the time countdown. I can do it all for FREE!
I did purchased the HolidayCount App years ago and I am still enjoying it on my iPad 1 & iPhone 4s in which the developers said it will be updated this month (January 2018) for ISO 11. I hope this one will be undated also.
It has the information right but it should be more specific like hours and seconds. Also, there should be another page of countdowns because u have to scrunch all of them on to one page and they aren't big enough to see. Overall it is a good app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.