English is fun! Learn to listen, speak, read, spell and sing in English! Children and parents can play together.
Play 16 colorful games and a daily game for free. Learn 350 words and 85 games in all. Download now and start learning English for free!
• 2 Free English Lessons & 16 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 6,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Free Lessons - 16 Learning Games!
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
Available for in-app purchase:
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
• Actions - Learn how to use action verbs
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
People learn by playing! This is the most true for children and language. Language teachers around the world know that games are the quickest way to teach. They must be imaginative and there must be a great variety.
Our apps are designed to provide beginning language learners with an ever-increasing variety of games to ignite their natural language abilities. Players test their dexterity while learning all the building blocks of language.
We believe that fun and humor are essential elements of language education.
Like our app?
Please rate us or write a review to tell us what you think.
Get in touch via our website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+StudycatNet
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
No personal data is collected, stored or processed while using Fun English.
This version fixes minor bugs and makes improvements to performance.
Get the latest version to access all of the available features and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for primary students
I teach 1st grade ESL students and find this app extremely engaging and on point,
Thanks, that's great to hear.
I like the app except the multiplayer game does not actually work.
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. To start a multiplayer match please follow these steps:
1. Connect up to 4 mobile devices (iOS or Android) to the same WiFi network. (Each device needs to have Fun English installed and opened)
2. On one device, select ‘Start Match’
3. Choose a name and avatar.
4. Hit ‘invite’ and other devices will be notified.
5. Other players should then choose a name and avatar each.
6. Take turns in choosing games and playing!
If this does not resolve the issue, please could you email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what happens and/or screenshots or videos of the error and we will try to resolve the problem for you?
Nice tool for children!
- Studycat Limited
- 124.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Studycat Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Numbers Lesson $2.99
- Animals Lesson $2.99
- Nine Lesson Pack (9/9) $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.