Fun English: Language learning games for kids ages 3-10 to learn to read, speak & spell
By Studycat Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
English Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities to teach kids how to read, speak & spell in English.
• 2 Free English Lessons & 14 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 4,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Free Lessons - 14 Learning Games!
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
Available for in-app purchase:
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson - Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
• Action Animals - Learn what the new animals can do
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
People learn by playing! This is the most true for children and language. Language teachers around the world know that games are the quickest way to teach. They must be imaginative and there must be a great variety.
Our apps are designed to provide beginning language learners with an ever-increasing variety of games to ignite their natural language abilities. Players test their dexterity while learning all the building blocks of language.
We believe that fun and humor are essential elements of language education.
Like our app?
Please rate us or write a review to tell us what you think.
Get in touch via our website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/apps/support
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+StudycatNet
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
What's New in Version 11.1
If you enjoy using this app, would you mind taking a moment to rate it in the App Store?
This app has been very useful especially in the educational development of my infant. Not only is it easy to use for my child, but it touches on concepts of math reading language in such a subtle and creative way that my baby doesn't even know he is learning! He plays this app all the time.
This app is brilliant!
This app is absolutely worth the money. Different levels have different games. Each game is goes from easy to more and more challenging. The games are intriguing and fun. Very well done. I love it. Thank you.
Great app for kids!!!!
My kids love this app and so do I!!! My 2 year old son learned everything from this app. In his class, he's very advance for his age group!!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Studycat Limited
- © 2011-2015 Studycat Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Animals Lesson$2.99
- Nine Lesson Pack$12.99
- Numbers Lesson$2.99
- The Body Lesson$2.99
- Vehicles Lesson$2.99
- Fruits Lesson$2.99
- Food Lesson$2.99
- Clothes Lesson$2.99
- Sea Animals Lesson$2.99
- The House Lesson$2.99