Learn German the fun way! Download now and start learning for free!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 7,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN GERMAN EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Free Lessons - 13 Learning Games!
• Colors - Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals - Meet many animals alone and in groups.
MORE LESSONS ARE AVAILABLE
• Numbers - Learn how to count.
• The Body - Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits - Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food - Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes - Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles - Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House - Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals - Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
Get unlimited access to all learning activities by signing up to our free 7 day trial.
• Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $4.99 (USD)* per month.
• Annual Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $29.99 (USD)* per year.
* Prices displayed are USD$. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Use subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Your iTunes account will be charged after the free trial period.
• Recurring billing, cancel anytime.
• Your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage Subscription: Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the you purchase a subscription.
Fun German is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
• More Information: https://studycat.net/apps/fun-german
We fixed a compatibility issue for users of iOS 9 and below.
This version fixes minor bugs and makes improvements to performance.
Get the latest version to access all of the available features and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The kids love it!
My boys are 4 & 6 and they constantly ask to play these games. We have the German, Spanish, and French versions downloaded and they love them all. I'm not sure how much they're actually learning right now, but I know the exposure is good. Meanwhile, *I'm* picking up words in the new languages!
I wish there were a few more free levels but I understand being paid for your work, so I'm grateful for the daily free game offered.
This is excellent and your kids will enjoy it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks! It's great to hear that you and your family are enjoying our apps! Have you tried Chinese yet ;)
If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Great for kids
My 6 year old is learning German at school and she loves this app. It helps reinforce the words she is learning in German class in a fun and interactive way. There are several different games in each lesson. My favorite one is where they record your child saying the words and then use the recording to have the child find the words. Definitely recommend!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words!
Good games, strange accents
This is a great app for learning languages--it's scaffolded really well to help kids learn at their own pace. However, the pronunciation is sometimes off. Sounds like it's being pronounced by a computer program that doesn't know the rules of German pronunciation. It would be much, much better with actual human native speakers. ...Also, it would be great to have a section for learning verbs and sentences.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. All voices are by real human native speaking German people. Please feel free to let us know where you feel they are not pronouncing things correctly and we'll look at improving things. Please email us on email@example.com
- Studycat Limited
- 95.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Studycat Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Eight Lesson Pack $12.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Annual Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.