Fun Greetings Deluxe Special Edition
By Ohanaware Co., Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Time Limited Offer: $12.99, 35% Off ($19.99 RRP) ***
300+ Cards, over a 100 Christmas themed cards & 21 other categories.
Why choose Fun Greetings Deluxe Special Edition?
• 300+ Cards included, means more choice of cards, more usability and better value for money.
• All cards are included in the app at no additional cost or download.
• 22 Categories covering Holidays, Birthdays, Baby, Valentine's, Easter, Mother's & Fathers Day, Invitations, Congratulations, Thinking Of You, Post Cards & e-cards.
• 18 built in Photo Effects to enhance photos used in the cards.
• Special Edition includes Illustrated cards & Photo Included cards.
• Card editor, allows custom layouts or existing layouts to be modified.
• E-mail, Facebook, Flickr & Twitter (Twitter requires 10.8 or higher) sharing built-in.
• Square cards, Flat Cards, Single & Double Fold Cards & Money Holders, or custom made to fit spare envelopes.
• Beautiful clutter free Retina design, featuring the "Card Shelf" and a full screen mode.
• New Messages feature, easily add greetings to your cards or change existing messages.
• Large style previews, showing the front page and the inside message.
• Snapping Palettes, push 'em to the side of the screen and they slide away.
• Save custom card designs as 1-Click Styles.
• Works with OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 & 10.9 Mavericks.
• Made by Mac Users for Mac Users.
Photo Greetings Cards are the best way to send beautiful and personalized cards for any occasion. This Holiday Season, send family & friends a stunning Photo Greetings Card, using a photo of your choice. 1-Click Styles provide a great choice of cards to choose from and with expanded customization, cards can be personalized to your heart’s desire, even saved as a style for use time and time again.
Alternatively, start with a blank page and build the card exactly as you want it. We offer shapes, text boxes, text captions, graphics and photo holders. Each element has a wealth of customization options allowing you to create a stunning yet unique design.
State of the Art Printing
Fun Greetings DSE features a superbly advanced print engine that delivers impressive results. Images and text appear sharp and detailed, helping to make cards feel like they were printed professionally instead of at home.
The custom designed print engine is able to print many different types of cards, including Square cards, Flat cards or post cards, Single & Double fold cards and exclusively to Fun Greetings, Money Holders. Money Holders are cards that fit in standard letter envelopes and when folded can easily contain money or checks.
The Fun Greetings print engine is smart enough to take Print Margins and convert them into elegant borders, unless you choose the borderless option.
High Quality Photo Effects
Another great unique feature are the 18 built-in photo effects, from Bleach, Sepia and Grayscale, to High Contrast, Summer Glow, Cool Light, Drawing and our famous Retro Pop Art effect. Adding effects to photos can instantly make a card go from great, into something outstanding!
Beautifully Designed Retina Interface
Open Fun Greetings DSE and experience a beautiful and creative interface. If it's choosing a style from the "Card Shelf", working in full screen (which is brilliant on 11" & 13" laptops) or little things like the clutter free interface, you'll appreciate the innovation that has been put into Fun Greetings DSE. On Retina Macs Fun Greetings DSE looks exceptional; icons, graphics and text are so sharp and detailed it’s simply breathtaking.
Send cards electronically
The internet has provided an instant way to send beautiful greetings cards. Fun Greetings DSE allows you to send your cards through e-mail, post them to Facebook, flickr or twitter (Twitter requires OS X 10.8 or newer).
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixed an issue where the Share menu could become disabled.
• Fixed a printing issue with some cards on OS X 10.6.
• New less obtrusive signature.
• Document files keep their icons.
• Fixed a print issue, when printing a page while moving a photo around.
• Print jobs now have the document name and page number.
• Fixed a template drawing wrong on US letter paper.
Not worth it
Usable templates are limited and the paper handling is poor. Printing onto 4 x 6 photo paper results in off-center images that crop my photos badly. Wasted multiple sheets of photo paper and haven't gotten the results i want. Deleting the app. A refund would be nice....
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Dec 03, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 103 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ohanaware Co., LTD
- ©2010 ~ 2013 Ohanaware Co., LTD
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later