By Ensadi LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fun Run is a great application for anyone looking for a good training helper for running a 5K or 10K.
Four programs are included. Beginners can start with the Couch to 5K 9 week system or the Couch to 10K 13 week system. More ambitious runners can try the 6 week Couch to 5K program. Runners who have completed the Couch to 5K system can continue with the Boost to 10K system.
Work up to your goal of 5K or 10K easily with Fun Run!
• Runs in the Background, even if it's not the active app
• Maps your run using your device's built-in GPS (no in-app purchase required to use this feature!)
• Skip steps and go back to them as needed
• Voice prompts warn you of upcoming pace changes and when to change
• Vibration lets you know when to change pace
• Play your music in the background as you workout
• Maintains a journal of your workouts, in a calendar for easy access
• Alternate between walking and jogging
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fix for the wrong week and day appearing on Facebook when a workout is finished
Great app for beginning joggers
This was just what I was looking for. As a semi couch potato I wanted something simple that would prepare me for a 5k run in 2-3 months. This is perfect. Not a lot of bells and whistles but I wasn't really looking for that. This is simple, easy to follow and you end up feeling you've had a real workout. I highly recommend it.
Perfect coach for a couch potato
I love the verbal cues the most on this trainer! I would like to ask that you put distance on your maps. I had this app on my droid and searched specifically for it on my iPhone. It's perfect for a beginner. It's done wonders for me! (: very happy with my results.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 14, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ensadi LLC
- © 2012 Ensadi LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.