So you want a fun and memorable wedding reception? Ensure your guests have the time of their life with incredible music that keeps the dance floor packed! Not your typical boring music lists, Fun Wedding gives you access to nearly two dozen unique music charts compiled from millions of actual song requests made through the DJ Intelligence request system at real wedding receptions around the world. Get an insider’s look into the songs that determine the success or failure of any wedding.
• Top 200 Most Requested Songs
• Trending Songs
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 2010's
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 2000's
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 1990's
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 1980's
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 1970's
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 1960's
• Top 100 Most Requested Songs of the 1950's
• Top 50 Most Requested First Dances
• Top 50 Most Requested Father Daughter Dances
• Top 50 Most Requested Mother Son Dances
• Top 50 Most Requested Wedding Party Dances
• Top 50 Most Requested Bouquet Toss Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Garter Toss Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Cake Cutting Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Introduction Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Last Dances
• Top 50 Most Requested Money Dance Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Ceremony Processional Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Ceremony Recessional Songs
• Top 50 Most Requested Ceremony Songs
Plus, listen to song samples, create a request list with your personal favorites, and even find the perfect DJ, band, or entertainer (U.S. & Canada).
“This app is a great resource for making sure people dance the night away.”
- From Mashable’s top 10 apps for planning the perfect wedding
“If you’re planning a wedding it truly can’t be beat for helping you choose music.”
- Rob Freedline
“This app is nothing short of being amazing.”
- Scott Daddy of 2
“Best wedding music app ever!”
- Jodi Harris
“Perfect app for the couple planning a wedding!”
• Squashed bugs
• Fixed crash issue in iOS 6 & iOS 7
• Introduced new "Trending" chart
Version 4 is all new and has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, fully optimized for iPhone 6 & iOS 8!
Ratings and Reviews
DJ with 35 years.
I really love the helpful lists this app provides, but the only negative is that it requires a live internet connection just to open. I would love a way to cash the list in my device so if there is no internet available,it will bring up the last viewed list. I had a wedding just last night where I had no internet or phone service. Also my iPad is being used as a lightning controller so it is on a closed network with no internet access anyway. So that makes the app unusable. I understand it's just an up to date music listing app. It wasn't intended to be a highly integrated app for every device, but just being able to have a choice to access the last used list the device accessed would be highly recommended.
A DJ Must Have!
I'm a mobile DJ and I meet with wedding clients to finalize their special day weeks in advance. Often times there still uncertainty as to what songs to use at certain moments of the wedding. I love to be able to pull this app out and give them song suggestions for various moments of their wedding. They could be struggling to choose ceremony songs, first dance, father/daughter dance etc. This app gives my clients plenty to choose from an helps in the planning process.
I was a bit skeptical at first about purchasing the app but I'm glad that I did! Awesome list of options for the dances that I wasn't so sure about (bouquet toss, garter toss, etc) and very pleased to see the songs I had selected before purchasing the app on the list as well!
- Intelligence, Inc.
- 51.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © Intelligence, Inc. Charts may not be republished without express written consent of Intelligence, Inc. Intelligence, Inc. is not responsible for errors or omissions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.