FunA2Z Lite is an intuitive educational app targeted towards toddlers and preschoolers. It teaches English alphabets and numbers in a fun way. It uses pictures as well as simple animations to make learning engaging.
For alphabets, both capital and small letters are presented along with words and animating pictures to invite interaction. To learn about numbers, each number is illustrated and pronounced. To illustrate the quantity a number represents, a corresponding number of objects is progressively shown and counted a loud.
To improve one's alphabet and number order recognition, a couple of games has been included, such as identifying missing number or alphabet and identifying the correct picture for a given word. Each successful completion of a task will lead to point accumulations. When a certain total point count is reached, the level changes.
We have made an explicit decision not to include any random ads in our app to make it child-friendly. Your support will help to drive our efforts in this fashion.
The main app features are:
* access to learn alphabets and recognize objects beginning with those alphabets
* access to learn numbers and learn to count them
* a couple of games to understand number order and alphabet order
* slowly animating alphabets and numbers to help kids develop their fine-motor control skills
* the reward of points for accomplished tasks and and encouragements to motivate effort
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.