FunBridge - Your bridge club
By GOTO Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FunBridge, your new bridge club.
Already over 200.000 players and more than 350.000 deals played every day!
FunBridge is a bridge game. It enables you to play deals at your own pace, whenever you want, and rank yourself against hundreds of other players (as well as your friends) who have played the same deals as you under the same conditions (indeed, you play with 3 computers at the table and these are the same for all players). You can watch a replay of how other players have played (bidding and card play), replay deals, see your live scores and even pause a deal to resume it later. For each deal, you are compared to other players and it is possible to watch a replay of how each player has played, making FunBridge an ideal tool to progress.
- 2 tournaments of the day per continent
- Series tournaments and unlimited practice deals
- Challenge your friends in 1 vs. 1 in 5 deals tournaments
- Ranking of all players per series with evolution across series
- Two-player mode to practise with your friends, with 2 computers at the table
- It is possible to edit your visiting card and consult other players' visiting cards
- It is possible to watch a replay of all the other players' bids and card play!
- Tournaments with MP and IMP scoring
- Setting of your bidding conventions (North plays the same system as the one you choose in the game settings, i.e. strong 2, weak 2, Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC), ACOL or Polish Club)
- Help for bids during the game with points and assumed suit distribution (range of the number of cards per suit) displayed for each bid at the table
- Look for players, follow players and friend requests
- Filters in rankings to display only the players you follow and your friends, and thus to compare yourself to them.
Warning! The FunBridge application for requires an Internet connection to play. Why? Simply because the game engine (the artificial intelligence playing bridge with you) is not present in the application. It allows us to continuously improve the game engine without you having to update your application.
What's New in Version 3.2.6
- New alerts when the player clicks in the wrong place (e.g. selection of a card in a suit not required).
- Challenges: the last challenges played now appear at the top of the list. If you don’t play any challenges, your friends will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Mailbox: the last messages received now appear at the top of the list. If you don’t receive any messages, your friends will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Rankings: the friends and players you follow appear in bold in rankings.
- “challenges” replace “notifications” in the menu bar.
- Series archives: separator added between periods.
- Improved design: see a player’s moves again, new series icons on tablets (menu bar and archives).
- Bug fixes.
This game is very disappointing-many errors in bidding and technical issues when you are bidding; such as, too often when I am bidding the next bidder does not bid and the game is frozen until I bid again and then the bid and play is completely messed up. The robot bidders make many mistakes in bidding which leaves you playing an untenable contract. It is very frustrating. They ask for feedback but the feedback method is rigid and restricts the kinds of feedback that you can give. I think they should charge less and invite good bridge players to play the game until they perfect the bidding and play to a much higher quality. Karolyn Carpenter
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: GOTO GAMES
- © 2010-2015 GOTO Games
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 deals pack$7.99
- 100 deals pack$4.99
- 50 deals pack$2.99
- 500 deals$16.99
- 1,000 deals pack$26.99
- Unlimited deals for one year$99.99
- Unlimited deals for 1 month$12.99
- Unlimited deals for 6 months$64.99
- Unlimited deals for 3 months$38.99