FundVisualizer - Mutual Fund Screener
By Putnam Investments LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mutual fund comparison tool for financial advisors who want to analyze and compare over 11,000 load, no-load mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), along with over 2,500 indices. Use this free portfolio analysis tool today, or learn more at http://www.putnam.com/fundvisualizer/.
Features multiple charts for fund-to-fund or portfolio comparison:
- Table. Compare over 65 data points for side-by-side comparison.
- Mountain chart. Ability to focus on specific date ranges.
- Bar/line chart. Toggle between and line views, change Y-axis.
- X/Y chart. Three dimensions of comparison: X, Y axis, and dot size. Change what any of those dimensions represent.
- Correlation chart. Assess the risk of high correlations with this chart.
- Sector. Shows details of how fund is represented by sector.
- Asset Allocation. See break-out of fund by asset allocation.
- Top holdings. Tap on a holding to see where it may overlap with other funds.
Email, print, and share shareholder-approved PDFs with your saved charts.
Import your book of funds and portfolios automatically directly within the tool.
© 1998-2016, Putnam Retail Management
What's New in Version 6.0.0
FundVisualizer's biggest update since launch!
- Fresh, new, modern user interface
- Discover and analyze new funds with Fund Explorer
- Create and compare custom hypotheticals