FungiMICs is intended as an easy-to-use information source for physicians working in the field of fungal infections. The app aims to provide MIC data and associated clinical breakpoints and epidemiological cut-off (ECOFF) values for different organism–drug interactions, in an intuitive and practical format.
The app contains MIC distributions from the EUCAST MIC distribution and ECOFF website which are based on collated data from multiple sources worldwide. The histograms and box plots included on this app display wild type organisms, together with EUCAST clinical breakpoints and ECOFFs. Not all drugs have established MIC values for the fungal organisms within this app.
This app has been developed in collaboration with ISHAM and EUCAST, and version 1 of this app has been funded by a grant from Gilead Sciences Europe Ltd.
The drug information is based on information from the European Medicines Agency and may differ in other territories.
The data used in this app have been produced in part under ECDC service contracts and made available at no cost by EUCAST and can be accessed freely on the EUCAST website www.eucast.org. EUCAST recommendations are frequently updated and the latest versions are available at www.eucast.org
– New data
– Performance improvements
- Lighthouse Visual Communications Limited
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © This app has been developed in collaboration with ISHAM and EUCAST, and version 1 of this app has been funded by a grant from Gilead Sciences Europe Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.