Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Anime. Anytime. Anywhere.
Subscribe to FunimationNow and take your love of anime anywhere you go with this free iOS app!
Watch Funimation’s library of HD, ad-free anime shows featuring iconic classics and the hottest new series streaming just hours after they air in Japan. With the largest collection of English-dubbed episodes online and the option to watch in the original Japanese with English subtitles, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
• Unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows
• Watch HD shows, movies, OVAs, and extras completely ad free
• The latest simulcast shows, as well as our huge library of anime classics
• Exclusive English dubs within weeks of their Japanese broadcast
• Support original Japanese creators by getting your anime from an official source
• Purchase a subscription from within the app
• Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
• Marathoning / Auto-play next episode
• +/- 10 sec skip
• Queue sync
• Episode progress sync across devices
• Airplay and Chromecast features
FunimationNow subscription details:
• FunimationNow subscribers will receive a 30-Day free trial. After that, the account will renew on a monthly basis.
• Subscribers will be charged a monthly fee of $5.99 for a Premium Subscription
• FunimationNow subscriptions will automatically renew every month until membership is cancelled. Subscribers must cancel the subscription before the end of term to avoid being charged for another term.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
- Bug Fixes
Love it but hate it
I love the concept. It's at an affordable price with tons of anime. But there are so many bugs that need to be fixed. Where is the tech staff? Do they not see the bugs we see? On the site on my computer I tried to write out something similar to this but every time I got to the forum page it would log me out, so I'd log in then go to the forum page without hitting the back button, and it would log me out again. It's ridiculous. Also where is Dragonball Super English Dub? Funimation is supposed to be for Funimation products which are generally English dubs, we are lucky we get some Japanese too but what the hell. I want to watch the English dub so bad but I literally can't. The app by the way constantly has issues with subtitles and just the videos in general. I may cancel my subscription soon because of these issues if they are not resolved. Please try to fix these problems soon.
This app is cunfusing
I love anime and when I saw this it was a dream come true for the first week it has been a big Peace of crap to me for awhile and I'm sick of it! I was watching freaking one piece and all of a sudden it changed to Japanese and I could not turn It back to English and THAT REALLY TICKED ME OF FUNAMATION! The other thing is that I don't know how to change the mature settings on it I went to the wedsite and I did nothing. If the creators are looking at this please tell me how to fix my problem. Over all if I can not fix my problems I am going to tell you don't get this app if will just make you suffer. OH AND DO YOU SEE HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS THE GET PRIMIUM IT IS TO EXPENSIVE. Sorry if I spelled a few words wrong auto correct did not help me . But any way if I get my problems fixed I would say buy it but right now don't buy it
Why cant funimation do what basically everyone else does? This app would be so good if it was designed by someone who isn't completely inept. Chromecast function is practically worthless. When it does connect you have to keep the app open on your phone or it wont autoplay. It doesn't rotate orientation properly when watching videos on the device it just flips to one side and it cant flip the other way. You have to actually start playing a video to get the chromecast button. Most of the time when you watch on the device with a good internet connection the picture is flawless but when you cast it to a chromecast its 240p. This app must have been coded by toddlers. Love the selection. Love the content but please funimation fire everyone who worked on this app and hire someone with coding and app development experience.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 05, 2017
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Funimation Entertainment
- ©2017 Funimation Productions, LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases