This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Anime. Anytime. Anywhere.
Subscribe to FunimationNow and take your love of anime anywhere you go with this free iOS app!
Watch Funimation’s library of HD, ad-free anime shows featuring iconic classics and the hottest new series streaming just hours after they air in Japan. With the largest collection of English-dubbed episodes online and the option to watch in the original Japanese with English subtitles, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
• Unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows
• Watch HD shows, movies, OVAs, and extras completely ad free
• The latest simulcast shows, as well as our huge library of anime classics
• Exclusive English dubs within weeks of their Japanese broadcast
• Support original Japanese creators by getting your anime from an official source
• Purchase a subscription from within the app
• Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
• Marathoning / Auto-play next episode
• +/- 10 sec skip
• Queue sync
• Episode progress sync across devices
• Airplay and Chromecast features
FunimationNow subscription details:
• FunimationNow subscribers will receive a 30-Day free trial. After that, the account will renew on a monthly basis.
• Subscribers will be charged a monthly fee of $5.99 for a Premium Subscription
• FunimationNow subscriptions will automatically renew every month until membership is cancelled. Subscribers must cancel the subscription before the end of term to avoid being charged for another term.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- added Digital Membership Card
Good service, meh app
The service itself is great. It's a great price for simuldubs, simulcasts, and there's a few shows you can't find anywhere else like the extended edition of Psycho-Pass season 1. The quality of the shows is good and in general I'm happy with it.
The app needs some touching up though. My biggest problem is that the buttons at the top of the screen to search and to open up the menu on the left side of the screen are waaaay too small. As a guy with big hands and an already small phone (iPhone SE) it's difficult to touch the button I want sometimes. They need to make them twice as big or close to it.
All in all though, I'm happy with this service. You simply can't beat the selection with the price they charge.
Actually not that bad
I've seen all the bad reviews, and yes the app has issues. However, if you take the time to contact app support you'll see the app has great potential.
I've had my fair share of issues with it, but every time I've contacted support and they've fixed it within a day and replied back to me. I feel like their support members are very respecting and respectable people and I've had no issues with the support.
If you don't want to take the time to email them every once in a while this app probably isn't for you. They seem to be working hard to better the app though and I feel like people should give it a chance.
Great concept... Short on delivery
The concept is great!!! I love it allows you to cast, and can automatically play the next video. However, just like their site it often glitches out. I also don't like that they are fewer sorting options. I prefer dubbed, and on the site it allows you to sort out dubbed without seeing the subbed; this app does not give you that option. Not that it is a HUGE deal ... Just annoying when I see a show that looks AWESOME, and it turns out to only be subbed. Huge disappointment. If they could just work out those few things(plus adding a few more dubbed reverse harems ;) ) I would easily give this app a 5 out of 5.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Funimation Entertainment
- ©2017 Funimation Productions, LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases