Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Anime. Anytime. Anywhere.
Subscribe to FunimationNow and take your love of anime anywhere you go with this free iOS app!
Watch Funimation’s library of HD, ad-free anime shows featuring iconic classics and the hottest new series streaming just hours after they air in Japan. With the largest collection of English-dubbed episodes online and the option to watch in the original Japanese with English subtitles, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
• Unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows
• Watch HD shows, movies, OVAs, and extras completely ad free
• The latest simulcast shows, as well as our huge library of anime classics
• Exclusive English dubs within weeks of their Japanese broadcast
• Support original Japanese creators by getting your anime from an official source
• Purchase a subscription from within the app
• Advanced Search to find and filter shows easily
• Marathoning / Auto-play next episode
• +/- 10 sec skip
• Queue sync
• Episode progress sync across devices
• Airplay and Chromecast features
FunimationNow subscription details:
• FunimationNow subscribers will receive a 30-Day free trial. After that, the account will renew on a monthly basis.
• Subscribers will be charged a monthly fee of $5.99 for a Premium Subscription
• FunimationNow subscriptions will automatically renew every month until membership is cancelled. Subscribers must cancel the subscription before the end of term to avoid being charged for another term.
What's New in Version 1.3
• Ad-supported access to users with free accounts
• Enhanced video quality
• Improved search functionality
• Improvements to Chromecast and Airplay functionality
• Bug fixes
I wish I could give the app a one star. I got up today hoping to watch some anime and I tried playing dragon ball z and it said not available in my country but it's been available for asking así can remember. Encause I'm in the us. Well I updated the app and now I can't watch a single thing. I can't watch animes in the home page because it's all blank I can't watch anything from my queue or by going to all genres or recently watched because everything is blank. This deserves less than one star because the last update was really good and the app was great finally but the one today has ruined everything. Especially since I'm paying for premium and now I can't even watch anime anymore. I'm just wasting money now.
A lot better but needs some work
Over all it runs a lot smoother but now it tries to skip around in the series I'm watching it's a real pain to have to select the episode I'm actually on every episode. Also I know it's been complained about since the launch of the app put in next and previous episode buttons. Or at least explain why it hasn't or can't be done. Also screen rotation no longer works but those two problems and the annoying lack of commands are the only issues.
Still love it
It worked really smooth (for me) before the update. I like the new look they gave it. It feels new and fresh. The buttons got a little to small for my liking almost like using a desktop version but it's manageable. Episodes play but it seems like it's taking a few more seconds to load. Nothing to major as i can still fully enjoy a show. It's still a good app. 😃
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Funimation Entertainment
- © 2016 Funimation Productions, LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases