By Luis Martinez
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Funk Drummer is the grooviest drum machine with the ability to improvise like a human drummer. The essence of authentic Funk, from classic R&B to fusion.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
- More than 150 funk grooves divided into banks: Fusion, Odd Times, Disco Funk, Ternary rhythms and more.
- The best jamming tool improvise like a human drummer. Set the improvisation level with a simple slider. From 0 (totally stable rhythms) to 100 (creative drummer took too much coffee)
- 35(+6 for Raters) multilayer sounds with 3 different hits (ghost note, accented note and special) x 3 RoundRobin alternating samples.
- Round Robin alternating samples, combining 3 layer samples of each stroke makes a extremely natural sound.
- 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Several Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
- Song Mode. Extra fast tool to create rhythmic structures for your song in seconds.
- Ableton Link Sync.
- Inter-App Audio.
- Midi Sync by The Spectacular Sync Engine
- Control several parameters with midi Control Change and Program Change.
Midi Program Change: SoundSet
Midi CC 0: Bank
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Rhythm
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
C2 to G2 : Select Pad
D1: Fill for the next Pad change
E1: Fill for every Pad change
A1: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls:
Midi Note C1: Preview Song
Midi Note D1: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
What's New in Version 3.02
- Bugs fixed
Good app however I would like some support
I have a keyboard that send midi clock msgs however the app seems not able to synchronize with midi source. Cannot find any option related to midi synch. Is that correct ?
Was using this app on the stand for over a year and loved it. The last update took away the ability to be triggered by another devices start and stop midi commands. (Boss Looper) The only way now to trigger start and stop is to send midi note or cc commands. App is now useless to me. Updates are supposed to improve, not take away features. Software development 101. So sad.
Feels like a real drummer playing!
Want a human feel in your drum track? This is it! Wonderful app. Keep up the great work!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 07, 2017
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 228 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Luis Martinez
- © LumBeat 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.