By Code Race
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
funPoint will make your time a bit funny.
Current release implements Mouse Halo. It is an image permanently shown around or aside of the mouse cursor. Activate and change halos without leaving the active application - via hotkeys or from a menu in menu bar extras.
- Halos are visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Hotkey to toggle current halo.
- Hotkey to show the next halo from a predefined halo set.
- Hotkey to open funPoint panel.
• Halo customization:
- Size and opacity.
- Rotation speed and direction.
- Offset from mouse position.
- Flip the image.
- Select preferred halos in so called halo set.
• General features:
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Common preferences panel for all settings.
- Customizable menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- When funPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, or just want to share with us your feedback please drop us a line at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer you in 24 hours.
What's New in Version 1.7
- Hotkeys can be disabled;
- Ability to open myPoint panel at mouse screen;
- Improvements in myPoint menu;
- “Restore defaults” buttons preserve hotkey values;
- Improved safety notifications;
- Other small changes.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 15, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Code Race EOOD
- © 2013-2014 Code Race
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor