TouchArcade: 5/5 "Reminded me of the good old days of gaming."
PuzzleGameApp.com: 5/5 "This game is intense, challenging and epic."
A puzzle platformer featuring a royal rabbit trying to escape hell. Confront grim reapers and poison spiders, dodge traps, and find items. Use your intellect and skill to overcome 140 puzzle and action levels gushing with craftsmanship, whimsy, and gore.
• 140 progressively challenging levels
• A mixture of skill and logic puzzles
• Plays perfectly on both iPhones and iPads
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• 3 iCloud game save slots
• No in-app purchases or ads
• Swipe gameplay, kid tested and approved
• Smooth animations and immersive sounds
• Original music by Jefferson Apply
• Only available on the App Store
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I've literally never written a review on anything before, but this game is so awesome! It's challenging, enough that there were times when I thought a level was actually impossible! I love how the gameplay is smooth and the bunny is really cute! I also like how you can skip levels, and you can turn off blood (so my little brothers can play; they love this game!). Overall, I would highly recommend this game to anyone of any age, anyone can enjoy playing Furdemption!
Came for Furdemption after playing King Rabbit. As suspected, this is just as good as its successor. Great graphics and controls. Cute bunny. Outstanding gameplay premise. Could not have scripted a better action platformer. If I could do it over again, I'd play Furdemption first simply because King Rabbit is perfect. It took the great original and made it ever-so-slightly more polished and enhanced in every regard. What a great franchise.
This game makes me very hoppy!
To be honest, I am biased because bunnies are my favorite. But! This is a very well done puzzler game. Not too hard, not too easy. Completed all the Rabbit King apps and the best part: nearly no ads. Thanks for the fun game! 🐰
- RareSloth LLC
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 RareSloth LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.