By LAICOS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You're one social person. Get one social app! Fuse brings together all your favorite social networks in one unified experience.
A single feed of updates from your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn (and more to come) friends allows you to see what the people you follow across all networks are up to. Your personal interactions, messages, and search are in Fuse too!*
- Multiple Accounts. Add all your accounts for networks we support! Fuse loves it. You can quickly turn each network on or off in the app depending on your preference for the moment.
- Unified Feed Views. One network per tab? No way! All your networks are in one place.
- Powerful Sharing. Share to all your networks*.
- Messages. See your direct Twitter and Facebook conversations in Fuse*.
- Personal Interactions. Open the app to be notified of your Facebook and Twitter notifications!
Facebook and Twitter support are free with Fuse. LinkedIn and Instagram are a one-time in-app purchase to unlock!
Note - we LOVE your feedback, and read all of it! Please get ahold of us for Fuse at help.laicos.com, or through our Facebook or Twitter pages, to ask questions and provide suggestions - odds are we'll make it happen. We love our users!
*Due to each network's public APIs, not all functionality is included yet for each network (big misses for now - there's no direct messaging for LinkedIn in Fuse, Instagram does not yet support notifications in Fuse, and Facebook does not yet support SENDING direct messages - although you can view them just fine). All these will be added the minute the networks API's are updated to allow for them!
What's New in Version 1.32.2
Fixed Facebook login issue.
Not quite the best...but definitely has potential
If you are someone who has multiple social media accounts, then this app is very useful! I like the fact that I can look at all my accounts either as one "fused" feed or separately. I also like that I can post from one or all of my accounts.
Couple of complaints, however:
1. The biggest one is not being able to like or comment on Instagram photos. This is especially irritating because you have to pay 99c to link your Instagram accounts...which I did; but would NOT have if I had known that this pretty basic feature was not allowed. I'm sure it's something the app developers are working on with Instagram. Still...I have to say it: shame on you for charging a fee for something that isn't user friendly.
2. Mentions for FB are sporadic in loading especially comments on photos.
3. Ability to add Google+ accounts should be available and free
It's a good app, with loads of promise...just needs some fine tuning.
Easy to use, post to one or multiple accounts, keeps your messages/mentions in one feed as well. The color bar indicating where it was posted from would be great on the left handside. It disappears at the end... just a suggestion!
Great promise, poor delivery has been my experience with this app. It has been incredibly buggy for me to the point that it now shuts itself down seconds after opening. I attempted to contact the company about this a week ago and received no response or even an acknowledgment that my message had been received. Very disappointed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 08, 2015
- Version: 1.32.2
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LAICOS, LLC
- © 2015 Laicos LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases