Blend videos, photos, or a combination of the two and easily obtain stunning double exposure effects. You can select pictures and videos from your personal library and/or use the special Artists Collections of unique visuals created by talented emerging artists.
1. Select two pictures/videos as background and foreground;
2. Swipe to see the preview of all the available Blend Modes;
3. Choose the level of transparency you like the most;
4. Make color adjustments to each layer;
5. Choose among a variety of Masking effects of different shapes;
6. Rotate, trim, flip, or mirror pictures/videos as you prefer;
7. Export your creation to your library;
8. Share on social media to show your friends your wonderful work!
- 20 blending modes
- 18 masking effects
- “Remove watermark” option
- "Artists Collections” featuring videos and images from emerging artists
- Connect with Facebook to create Mashups with friends
- Look at our Instagram page @fused_app for inspiration
- Adjust contrast, exposure, and brightness
- Draw and erase tools to un-blur some areas of the background picture and put them in evidence
- Arrange your pictures as you like them with the trim, rotate, flip, and mirror tools
- Export to camera roll
- Share on your favorite social media
- “Start over” button to reset your work and start from scratch
- Universal app: use Fused on all your Apple devices
- Simple and intuitive UI
FUSED is optimized for iOS 11.
- Watermark and Ads removal;
- Masking tools;
- Additional blending modes.
Subscribe to take advantage of all the Premium features described above.
- Subscription length: weekly
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
- Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: http://press-play.me/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to be involved in Artists Collections email us a link to your work email@example.com
Take advantage of the magnificent screen of your iPhone X. The app now fully supports the super retina display. Blending photos and videos has never been more satisfying!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for making some gorgeous photos!
I'm not a professional photographer, so maybe my photos aren't exactly useful to edit with, but the ones provided (s/o to the portraits pack that's free) along with my landscape photos are fantastic! I'm a big fan of this style of photo editing, hopefully I will be able to learn how to do it in photoshop soon so I can expand my portfolio and knowledge! But for now, this is a great app to use, it makes for some stellar photos you can totally put text over and make it look very deep and meaningful, lol. I'm not a big fan of in-app purchases, but when I feel this app has given me everything it can do within the free version, paying $3 would be worth the cost. I also love the FontCandy app made by the same developers, it's a must-have for people who like putting text over images and making them look nice for social media or any other place! Thanks for this wonderful app and God bless you guys! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Great for doing simple photo/video combos!
This app is easy to use and does something that a lot of available video editors do not- allows you to superimpose photos over videos and control how much of the video or photo is visible. The full version is only $3.00 and I will likely purchase it, although the free version comes with the masking capability and several free photos and a few free videos for inspiration. It also has a few basic blending modes (more come with the full version). I would love to be able to control the opacity of the masking tool, and an undo button would be a nice addition. Thanks for a fun app that makes it easy for non-experts to get creative!
Fused: This App Gets Me
...and no way I’m the only one. If you have a predilection for incorporating just right amount of randomized outcome in your customized projects then Fused will be the kind of partner-in-art that at its worst will surprise the genius out of you and its best will make you feel like you did it all by yourself and could and should and will do more. It’s a workhorse of an App and along with only one other App, which I realize as I write this is and have to smile is called Fyuse. Both are Apps that may be cooler than current human creativity. You’ll be Ringo, but you’ll alternate between feeling like John & Paul. This why Fused is smarter than you.
- Easy Tiger Apps, LLC.
- 86.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Bay Area Pack Free
- Nature Pack Free
- Portraits Pack Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.