By Autodesk Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Autodesk® Fusion 360™ for iPhone and iPad lets you collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company. With the Fusion 360 app, you have the flexibility to view, mark up, comment, and collaborate on your Fusion 360 CAD models—anytime, anywhere. The app supports more than 100 file formats including DWG, SLDPRT, IPT, IAM, CATPART,IGES, STEP, STL, making it easy to share designs with your team, clients, partners, and friends.
The free app works in conjunction with its companion cloud-based desktop product, Autodesk® Fusion 360™, a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool for product design and development.
* To use Fusion 360 for iPhone and iPad, you will need to sign in with your Fusion 360 account information.
• Upload and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
• View and track project activities and updates
• Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
• Measure the distance, area or angle between points in your 2D drawings or your 3D designs
• Access design properties and complete parts lists
• Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
• Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
• Review & mark up your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Upload photos to share info or report project status
• Comment on project activities
• Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
• Search for parts in the model and see them automatically highlighted in the design
* You can download the cloud-based desktop version of Fusion 360 from the Mac App Store.
Contact the Fusion 360 team or visit our forums.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Localization - Fusion 360 is now translated to 11 languages! German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
• You can now upload files up to a size of 200MB.
• Bug fixes and stabilization.
The PC software is my first jump into 3D modeling for CNC purposes, and lack of skill aside, it has been a great piece of software. The companion app is great for goofing around with designs on the go. Anytime I get an idea for a tweak or whatever, it's right there thanks to the cloud storage - no messing around with transferring files or anything. As a newbie to it all and an educator, I'm making nowhere near the cap for profits, so it is free to use. You won't find a better chunk of software for under several hundred, and it probably isn't coming with the ability to work from your phone on the go...
I have been using CAD tools for 30 years. Currently I am teaching my kids and developing multi-rotor quads for racing. We have used fusion 360 for every level of the process, Cad for deigns, CAM for G-code to cut parts on our machine, STL for resin based and filament based 3D parts on our printers and FEA to optimize part weight and drawings for patent filings. This tool is the best tool I have ever used and have had a wonderful time teaching it to my seven year old son and fourteen year old son. I am an inventor and would recommend this tool to anyone interested in bringing ideas to life. Thank you Autodesk, Jim Busby
So glad this exists
As someone who has been through more than half the certifications for Solidworks in college and has used 3 other CAD/CAM suites, Fusion 360 doesn't have everything I would like. That being said using it for personal projects, I couldn't recommend it more.
Keeping all of my projects up to date across 4 computers that I use throughout the week has saved me more times than I can count and being able to show friends/ family what I am working on without dragging out the laptop is a godsend.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 02, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.