Autodesk® Fusion 360™ for iPhone and iPad lets you collaborate on 3D designs with anyone inside or outside your company. With the Fusion 360 app, you have the flexibility to view and collaborate on your Fusion 360 CAD models—anytime, anywhere. The app supports more than 100 file formats including DWG, SLDPRT, IPT, IAM, CATPART,IGES, STEP, STL, making it easy to share designs with your team, clients, partners, and friends.
The free app works in conjunction with its companion cloud-based desktop product, Autodesk® Fusion 360™, a 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool for product design and development.
* To use Fusion 360 for iPhone and iPad, you will need to sign in with your Fusion 360 account information.
• Upload and view more than 100 data formats including SLDPRT, SAT, IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, DWG, F3D, SMT, and DFX
• View and track project activities and updates
• Review large and small 3D designs and assemblies
• Access design properties and complete parts lists
• Isolate and hide components in the model for easy viewing
• Navigate by touch with zoom, pan, and rotate
• Upload photos to share info or report project status
• Comment on project activities
• Share with stakeholders inside and outside your company
• Share screenshots of the design with markups directly from the app
• Search for parts in the model and see them automatically highlighted in the design
* You can download the cloud-based desktop version of Fusion 360 from the Mac App Store.
Contact the Fusion 360 team or visit our forums.
• Bug fixes and stabilization
• Support for GDPR
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent work in progress
I think if i was paying for Fusion 360 I would have rated it a 3 star program against other programs like Solidworks or catia, but being free to Hobbyists it is the absolute best package available for this market. It's the first to include CAM, simulation, and sheet metal features all built in at no extra charge, which is amazing! The other reason Im giving it 5 stars is they are actively developing it, and they are willing to listen to user feedback to improve the program. There are certainly some areas where it needs some improvement to really be competitive in a professional setting, but I think its getting there.
The mobile app is also a nice touch. Very useful to be able to show my designs to others to bounce ideas off them.
Awesome but can expand
I like how my account keeps my designs available to me on my phone even though they are on my computer at home.
I would like the options to get these produced from my phone, just like I would from my laptop (sometimes hat does not always work, and I wish there was an explicit confidentiality agreement between me and the maker who helps me make my design). So I would like to be able to ask for parts to be made from my phone.
Also, I would like to be able to do sketching from my phone. I understand that this is a narrow-purpose app, but basic sketching for concept work should be fairly easy to do, and it would really help me.
The PC software is my first jump into 3D modeling for CNC purposes, and lack of skill aside, it has been a great piece of software. The companion app is great for goofing around with designs on the go. Anytime I get an idea for a tweak or whatever, it's right there thanks to the cloud storage - no messing around with transferring files or anything. As a newbie to it all and an educator, I'm making nowhere near the cap for profits, so it is free to use. You won't find a better chunk of software for under several hundred, and it probably isn't coming with the ability to work from your phone on the go...
- 123.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.