Fustuq: Arabic Transliterator
By Abdullah Arif
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fustuq is an Arabic transliterator/text editor. Simply type in English and the app will automatically turn the letters into the corresponding Arabic word.
Fustuq supports the Arabic chat alphabet or what is referred to as "Arabish." Here's an example: typing "Kitab" into Fustuq will automatically turn it to كتاب.
Fustuq is great for those who are not familiar with the native Arabic keyboard or are still in the process of learning Arabic!
- Accurate & fast transliterations
- Intelligently learns from your preferred transliterations
- A bi-directional text editor that automatically detects text direction
- Runs completely offline
- Create files & directories to organize your work
- Share your text anywhere!
- Toggle on/off automatic Arabic transliteration
- Beautiful Arabic typography
- Zero setup!
Needs more features
Great start to transliteration but there should be more features for the amount paid. A dictionary would be a great add on.
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Abdullah Arif
- © 2016 Abdullah Arif
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.