"The rewarding way to pay at Future Group stores"
Future Pay is a digital wallet for shopping across Future Group stores such as Big Bazaar, fbb, Central, Brand Factory, Ezone, Easyday and Heritage Fresh stores
Use Future Pay for a cashless, hassle-free experience while shopping
Why Future Pay?
• You can use it on-the-go using your mobile phone
• You can use it across Future Group stores such as Big Bazaar, Central, fbb, Brand Factory, Ezone, Easyday and Heritage Fresh stores
• You can save money with app exclusive exciting offers
• With our Price Match feature, you are assured of the best prices at our stores
• You can link your loyalty cards with Future Pay and earn and burn loyalty points without carrying any cards.
• You can add money using net banking, credit card or debit card and even by cash at our stores
How does Future Pay work?
Future Pay is just like ready to use cash. All you have to do is register & start using it. Simply add some money, or link your loyalty cards and get going.
You can now use Future Pay at all Big Bazaar, fbb, Central, Brand Factory, Ezone, Easyday and Heritage Fresh stores.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Zero stars if possible. The interest rates are INSANELY high. I signed a contract with them when I opened my account. HOWEVER, the store I purchased from said FuturePay reversed my order and did NOT PAY. I was locked out of MY account, mind you, I recieved an email today saying I owe X amount on my due date. I called FuturePay. They didn’t return my voicemail so I emailed. The email was an automation telling me to call. I eventually received a call back, FuturePay closed my account without ANY notification.
Don’t have options to update your phone number for wallet. You have to keep using your phone number to in order to get your registered offer cash back.
Cannnot log in
Not able to log into the app. It automatically puts +91 in front of my mobile number and then tells me to enter a valid number.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.