Time waits for no one... except you. Does that mean it's on your side?
Find out in this episodic adventure with a time-travel twist. Use stealth, wits, and your strange experimental powers to stay one step ahead of your pursuers. Piece together the mystery of Sennin Systems and perhaps find a cure for your chronological curse.
The only person you can rely on is yourself - and your past is sure to catch up with you.
• Plot your way through vibrant, brain-bending levels with the help of your Future Sense perception.
• Master the WarpTech, a time travel device that's turned you into a bizarre anomaly and a living weapon! Use your power to destroy or find another path.
• With your timeline in tatters, your actions have unexpected consequences. New opportunities can open up in old spaces, and old tragedies might not be certainties. Control time and repair your past!
• Work alongside an ally you know intimately as you cross your own path in time. Lay the foundations for future success and avoid your previous - potentially fatal - mistakes.
• Unravel the mystery of your powers across multiple chapters and unearth more abilities!
IN EPISODE ONE:
You awake in a strange room to the sound of a phone ringing. You also awake in a laboratory to the sound of a familiar voice. The future starts here.
Follow us for more info:
Twitter + Facebook: @Origin8
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
I have a hard time believing this is the same company that made the Sentinel series. The graphics are so amateur. Really, I have to slide my finger across the screen to make the character move? Don't waste your time on this game.
dont waste ur time n money
Really bad experience ...
- Origin8 Technologies Limited
- 229.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.